The Saga of Emiko Station - Complete

Just Jim

5 minutes ago, HansonKerman said:

Oh, and, by the way, it's usually spelled "Meep", but in "The Chronicles of Meap", and "Meapless in Seattle", it is clearly spelled "Meap".

Sorry if I sound aggressive. I am honestly not trying to be.

Oh... you're absolutely right, my bad! It's been a long day... :wink:

5 minutes ago, HansonKerman said:

Who knows what "Ferb" is short for?

Vanessa probably does...  lol... :cool:

PS... to keep the appearance of being on topic... there's a little Vanessa in Piper... lmao...

Edited by Just Jim

39 minutes ago, Mrcarrot said:

Not me, for sure. I doubt they ever let anyone know, as it was referenced in two episode and he was cut off before he could say what it was short for... and yes, I have seen every P&F episode, at least every one available on Netflix.

"Ferbs". P&F team. Just google it!

Anyone notice Ferb talks more when he's a teenager?

Who thinks Jeb is like Phineas?

Edited by HansonKerman

1 hour ago, Mrcarrot said:

Back to the story, I think you should upgrade Thompberry into

screenshot4.png

And crush that stupid Acting Grand Kerbal...

I'm out of likes, but I love this!

It may sound a little weird, but it really remind me of a weird alien bug thing from a 1967 Hammer film called "Five Million Miles To Earth".

FYI.... super campy, and on my top-5 favorite Hammer Studio movies! And it's on-topic, because it's also one of those movies I grew up with, and there are lots of little bits of it in Emiko... along with thousands of others...

6 hours ago, CatastrophicFailure said:

Funny, I was thinking Baymax. -_-

Baymax doesn't have Klaws for hands... or a jetpack...

screenshot38.png

Although he does gain the ability to fly... but this works in a physics engine, where Baymax would not.

And this will be my last post in this off-topic spiel about my giant robot.

Edited by Mrcarrot

Baymax doesn't have Klaws for hands... or a jetpack...

screenshot38.png

Although he does gain the ability to fly... but this works in a physics engine, where Baymax would not.

Is it really off topic? It’s almost like the t-Rex and dog.

”Play Dead!”

Edited by HeronRocketry
Humor was needed.

41 minutes ago, HeronRocketry said:

I agree with @HeronRocketry, I don't think it's really off-topic. Partially because of what he said, it's similar to the robots the crew just encountered a couple chapters ago. But more than that, you're suggesting an upgrade for Thompberry, and while I'm not saying what I have in store for him down the road... NDA... hehehe... he is an important character, so contemplating ways he could be upgraded is a legitimate topic, IMO.

12 minutes ago, Lithobrake said:

"Ferbal?" Ferb would be such a good kerbal name.:P

Yeah it is! I can't believe I didn't think of that! :D

1 hour ago, Just Jim said:

I agree with @HeronRocketry, I don't think it's really off-topic. Partially because of what he said, it's similar to the robots the crew just encountered a couple chapters ago. But more than that, you're suggesting an upgrade for Thompberry, and while I'm not saying what I have in store for him down the road... NDA... hehehe... he is an important character, so contemplating ways he could be upgraded is a legitimate topic, IMO.

2 hours ago, HeronRocketry said:

I suppose not... this could also be Jeb's new toy, as it has an external seat for a pilot...

20 hours ago, HansonKerman said:

Busy for what? Stop sleeping! We want more Emiko!

That's classified and NDA... hehehe  :rolleyes:

No, seriously, It's not anything bad, but I promised to keep it to myself. And like everyone else, I can't do much more until the landing leg fix drops.

Edited by Just Jim

44 minutes ago, Crystal_Mace said:

"HE'S SO FLUFFY I'm gonna DIE!".:lol: 

I was actually referring to the manatee in the taco sweatshirt, but that was BEFORE I saw Ferbal...^_^.  

Yes, I'm playing catchup again...don't want people to think I wasn't really back after all...I just fell down the rabbithole that is 'XBox Live'.  I've created a KSP Club there (Kerbin Mission Control) under the 'gamertag' RangerLaine, admin 2 others, and participate in the others, including the one CNES which is "en français".  It's not as busy as it sounds as there's no widely available multi-player for KSP.  Most of my club consists of being interrupted with frantic messages that say "I don't know how to do ANYTHING in this game yet!  HELP!  I'm trying to get to Mün...".:blink:

I am back close to where I was before my laptop died.  Got my space station 'Evening Star' fully operational and back upstairs, and Jeb established the first permanent Mün Base. (Translation:  He ran out fuel after touchdown.)

So time to catch up on my reading!  -_-

20 minutes ago, Crystal_Mace said:

So time to catch up on my reading!  -_-

Good to see you back! And don't worry, you have time.

I'm working on a sort of side project, and waiting on the next patch, so things are kind of in a holding pattern right his second.

Edited by Just Jim

On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 6:27 PM, Geschosskopf said:

I'll go with that.  The "green meanie" Monoliths are rated "PG-Older-Than-The-Preternatural-Twins" and I'm more expendable than Cap'n Sparrow Kuz.

"I'm not stupid, I'm not expendable, and I'm NOT GOING!"  -Vila, late (literally) of 'Blake's 7' 

20 hours ago, Just Jim said:

I'm out of likes, but I love this!

It may sound a little weird, but it really remind me of a weird alien bug thing from a 1967 Hammer film called "Five Million Miles To Earth".

FYI.... super campy, and on my top-5 favorite Hammer Studio movies! And it's on-topic, because it's also one of those movies I grew up with, and there are lots of little bits of it in Emiko... along with thousands of others...

Do you remember an old SF movie that may have been called something like 'Six Million Miles to Earth'?  I remember it terrified me as a child (which is the same as saying I LOVED IT!) Stand out bits I remember were 2 alien scouts male and female unnaturally pale wearing all black with black glasses/goggles,  the female dying by contracting rabies,   the male killing an earthman with a kind of flying remote black rubber hood that closed over his head and smothered him.  I've found no references anywhere.  I'm sure it's right up there with classics like "The Robot Monster"! :lol:

On 2/12/2018 at 11:36 AM, CatastrophicFailure said:

“Kokomo, Indiana?” <snip> Or maybe it was Ohio.

Its indiana. I live relatively close to there.

On 2/14/2018 at 7:37 PM, CatastrophicFailure said:

Aaaaand of course I’m out of likes. 

Pthbthbt, there that is.  :rolleyes:

Unable to like this post due to being out of likes

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.