The Saga of Emiko Station - Complete

Just Jim

4 minutes ago, Pretorian28715 said:

But wait, @Just Jim don't you have OPM too??

In that case Plock or Neidon?

I was just going to mention that. :D

You all are more than welcome to speculate what the Kraken Lord meant... I have a feeling Werhner is going to be doing the same thing in the coming chapters... lol.

But bear in mind @Pretorian28715 is exactly right,  I am running the Outer Planets mod, so there are a lot more planets and moons (mostly moons) to consider.

Edited by Just Jim

1 minute ago, Pretorian28715 said:

Thought so, I like the idea of Plock or Neidon, because if I remember correctly they are the binary pair?

What better motivation than to see what is 'over there'?

Close... It's Plock and Karen that are binary, if you have the right mod... I think it's Sigma Binary... but don't quote me, its early and I need more coffee... lol...

Niedon is the analog for Neptune. 

I suppose I could whip up a quick chart later this morning, for those readers that don't use and might not be familiar with OPM. I don't see a problem with that.

14 minutes ago, HeronRocketry said:

I think the 5th species is the Krakens.

I believe the Krakens said that they came from outside the system.

My suspicions are cast at Slate and Tylo:  both of them should have atmospheres, but don't.

10 hours ago, roboslacker said:

Hmm. Five species; Eve, Kerbin, Duna, Laythe... There's only one unaccounted for.

There are so many

Spoiler

ANOMOLIES

On the mun, maybe it used to support life. My other guesses would be Dres, (which does exist) because, you know, why not,  bop, tylo, or Maybe even kerbin.

Edited by Lithobrake

41 minutes ago, insert_name said:

This. Remember that the magic boulder showed us the "city" at its north pole at one point.

30 minutes ago, roboslacker said:

But the Kraken Overboss said that was a kraken city... [Dawning Realization]

Well, technically... no...

What we saw on Tekto is, by definition, a Kraken Necropolis

9RjnPMx.png

Oh, and it's at the south pole... ;)

Edited by Just Jim

12 hours ago, roboslacker said:

Hmm. Five species; Eve, Kerbin, Duna, Laythe... There's only one unaccounted for.

Wait... do you mean what I think when you say “Eve..., Duna”?

And, how about Jool? Might be the fifth race...

7 hours ago, Mrcarrot said:

Tekto. For sure.

Nope. Kraken City.

19 minutes ago, HansonKerman said:

Wait... do you mean what I think when you say “Eve..., Duna”?

That depends what you think I meant. Those are the stock atmospheric bodies, and likely candidates for being a homeworld to one of the species. Well, except for Kerbin and Laythe; those are confirmed.

As Kerbals have visited both Eve & Duna in this story, it can be concluded that there are current civilizations on those bodies.

Edited by roboslacker
just realized I was wrong on one point

4 minutes ago, roboslacker said:

That depends what you think I meant. Those are the stock atmospheric bodies, and likely candidates for being a homeworld to one of the species. Well, except for Kerbin and Laythe; those are confirmed.

As Kerbals have visited both Eve & Duna in this story, it can be concluded that there are current civilizations on those bodies.

I thought you meant something to do with @Matt Lowne...

11 hours ago, Just Jim said:

I suppose I could whip up a quick chart later this morning, for those readers that don't use and might not be familiar with OPM. I don't see a problem with that.

I had a thought... I'm not going to make an OPM chart...

Instead, knowing Werhner is asking himself these very same questions... Why not make this the next chapter??? I already have 90% of the OPM screenshots I would need in my archives... and I already know how I want to end it... bwaahahahaha.

Yeah, this could work... :cool:

Edited by Just Jim

39 minutes ago, Just Jim said:

I had a thought... I'm not going to make an OPM chart...

Instead, knowing Werhner is asking himself these very same questions... Why not make this the next chapter??? I already have 90% of the OPM screenshots I would need in my archives... and I already know how I want to end it... bwaahahahaha.

Yeah, this could work... :cool:

Make up chapters on the fly? Why not!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.