The Saga of Emiko Station - Complete

Just Jim

4 hours ago, adsii1970 said:

@TeslaPenguin1, do you have a link for yours?

Sorry, no, I have yet to write KSP fanfiction (but I have a few ideas!) But I do write short stories during NaNoWriMo! (National Novel Writing Month, for those who don't know) My latest one is about penguins (duh, my profile pic is a penguin, they are my fav animal) but it needs editing, and is only 7,500 words. Compared to what @Just Jim has done, that's nothing! (although he has been writing for several years) But it still needs editing :rolleyes: (no offense, but I read through recently... yeah, you should go back and check a *little* more carefully for them tpyos :P)

Edited by TeslaPenguin1

57 minutes ago, TeslaPenguin1 said:

(no offense, but I read through recently... yeah, you should go back and check a *little* more carefully for them tpyos :P)

His is relatively typo free compared to mine...

1 hour ago, TeslaPenguin1 said:

(although he has been writing for several years)

Actually, that's not entirely true... Emiko Station is the first thing I ever attempted to write. So technically I've only been writing since December 13, 2015.  ;)

But it still needs editing :rolleyes:

I know... I've searched all through this for typos several times... and still some sneak through. But again, I'm no professional writer, just an old man with a terribly over-active imagination. 

Edited by Just Jim

5 minutes ago, Just Jim said:

Actually, that's not entirely true... Emiko Station is the first thing I ever attempted to write. So technically I've been writing since December 13, 2015.  ;)

What I meant is that you have been writing Emiko for several years.

6 minutes ago, Just Jim said:

just an old man with a terribly awesomely over-active imagination. 

There's nothing wrong with that! Keep on writing! WE NEED EMIKO CHAPTER 100 BY THE END OF THE SUMMER!!!!

No pressure. ;) 

Sorry, no, I have yet to write KSP fanfiction (but I have a few ideas!) But I do write short stories during NaNoWriMo! (National Novel Writing Month, for those who don't know) My latest one is about penguins (duh, my profile pic is a penguin, they are my fav animal) but it needs editing, and is only 7,500 words. Compared to what @Just Jim has done, that's nothing! (although he has been writing for several years) But it still needs editing :rolleyes: (no offense, but I read through recently... yeah, you should go back and check a *little* more carefully for them tpyos :P)

I have one. And mine (not to brag) is more typo free than this!

21 minutes ago, TeslaPenguin1 said:

What I meant is that you have been writing Emiko for several years.

Two and a half... ;)

22 minutes ago, TeslaPenguin1 said:

There's nothing wrong with that! Keep on writing! WE NEED EMIKO CHAPTER 100 BY THE END OF THE SUMMER!!!!

No pressure.

We'll see..... anything could happen between now and then.

22 minutes ago, HansonKerman said:

I have one. And mine (not to brag) is more typo free than this!

Again, I'm just writing this for fun... and I'm not the greatest typist...

But if @SQUAD ever decides to publish this... which I can almost 100% guarantee they are not going to do... but if they decide to, I'll make sure one stipulation is they hire a real, professional editor to go over it and find all the little goofs...

But that's going to happen right about the same time I see a Magic Boulder appear in my back yard...

(And with my luck it'll be the red one...)

37 minutes ago, 0111narwhalz said:

I'm amused by the fact that NDA has a tooltip.

That is kind of funny...

OK, back to the story... I've worked out a different way to come at the next chapter that should be fun... and give you all an opportunity to boo and hiss when the "Acting" Grand Kerbal finally makes an appearance... hehehe

1 minute ago, Just Jim said:

That is kind of funny...

OK, back to the story... I've worked out a different way to come at the next chapter that should be fun... and give you all an opportunity to boo and hiss when the "Acting" Grand Kerbal finally makes an appearance... hehehe

This will cause me to actually like her. I've been a fan of the First Galactic Empire since I saw the first Star Wars movie in the 1970s. Long live the Empire!

Oh, and I cannot stand the First Order...

7 minutes ago, adsii1970 said:

This will cause me to actually like her. I've been a fan of the First Galactic Empire since I saw the first Star Wars movie in the 1970s. Long live the Empire!

Oh, and I cannot stand the First Order...

hehe... 

No, making her into a female Darth Vadar is a little too... easy... and obvious. Although it would be almost too funny doing some sort of video of her walking down a cargo ramp on the Annabel Lee, and the Imperial March playing in the background...

Anyway, after what's happened in the last chapter, I don't see how she can't intervene directly... But will she actually believe what's just happened???

That... that is the big question...   :huh:

Okay, we want chapter 98, NOW!!! :mad: hehe....

You've got me hooked! I want more Emiko! Emiko is life!

Argh! What am I doing writing this?!?!? You'll read it, and that will take time...

Time that could be valuably spent on working on EMIKO!!!!!

WE WANT EMIKO!!!!!!!!!!
WE WANT EMIKO!!!!!!!!!!
WE WANT EMIKO!!!!!!!!!!

No pressure. :P 

16 hours ago, TeslaPenguin1 said:

Okay, we want chapter 98, NOW!!! :mad: hehe....

You've got me hooked! I want more Emiko! Emiko is life!

Argh! What am I doing writing this?!?!? You'll read it, and that will take time...

Time that could be valuably spent on working on EMIKO!!!!!

WE WANT EMIKO!!!!!!!!!!
WE WANT EMIKO!!!!!!!!!!
WE WANT EMIKO!!!!!!!!!!

17 hours ago, Just Jim said:

hehe... 

No, making her into a female Darth Vadar is a little too... easy... and obvious. Although it would be almost too funny doing some sort of video of her walking down a cargo ramp on the Annabel Lee, and the Imperial March playing in the background...

Anyway, after what's happened in the last chapter, I don't see how she can't intervene directly... But will she actually believe what's just happened???

That... that is the big question...   :huh:

"Okay... where am I?" Badie said.

7 hours ago, HansonKerman said:

"Okay... where am I?" Badie said.

6 hours ago, obney kerman said:

"This time, I will deal with the rebels space program myself!"

OK... I did some checking concerning Badie... and this is important... hehehe. Technically she was brought into the story last year around the end of July. But she didn't change her name over to @Darth Badie until mid-November. So if we want to play with the 4th wall a little, she is still only Badie in the story... she hadn't gone to the dark side yet...

And this means... (totally shattering the 4th wall) the Imperial March is still up for grabs!!!

Y'all want Darth Samantha??? You got her... bwaahahahaha

Actually, truth is, today was not a great day, but this evening, after supper, I was doing dishes, and rolling the story through my head, when I had a massive different idea for the next chapter... It's so much better I literally had to stop a couple minutes and let it sink in... This happens a lot, actually... But this is the drama twist I've been searching for, if that makes any sense... and let's me have some evil fun with the "Acting" Grand Kerbal...

...and yes, I already made her another new ship.. doesn't have a name yet... 

Ig5D6Df.png

Edited by Just Jim

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.