The Saga of Emiko Station - Complete

Just Jim

46 minutes ago, HansonKerman said:

I dunno. I think that Emiko is losing popularity because not many posts are being posted.

Oh hey... No, it's fine.

The number of views and comments go up and down normally. I've been watching it now for a couple years, and it's got a regular pattern. Right after a new chapter there will be  a huge spike in the view count, sometimes hitting 1000 views the first 24 hours. But then it levels back off at usually around a couple hundred a day. Same with the comments. There will be a lot right after a new chapter... hopefully good ones... lol... But then they also usually drop... depending on you all... sometimes a conversation can go on here for days.

But overall it's very rhythmic.. and just entering a slower phase is all. 

Oh, one other thing about this that's real fascinating, school summer vacation also plays a huge factor. I'm not trying to imply anything... :rolleyes:... But I've noticed every year the view and comment count takes a dip during summer break... then pick back up again when it starts back up again.

Hmmm... someone(s) screwing around reading Emiko when they should be listening to a teacher??? Just sayin'... hahahahahaha  :wink:

Edited by Just Jim

2 hours ago, TeslaPenguin1 said:

Spanish class (boring)

Hmmmm... are you sure you want to be saying that to someone that was just hired by a company in Mexico City???  <_<

(just kidding... hehehe)

In all seriousness... you should be paying attention in class, and saving Emiko for study hall and free periods...

Unless it's a writing class... then by all means feel free to use me in class as an example of a really campy fan-fiction sci-fi story... hehehe  :)

Edited by Just Jim

3 hours ago, Just Jim said:

In all seriousness... you should be paying attention in class, and saving Emiko for study hall and free periods...

Well I only read it when I finish the projects before everyone else...

6 hours ago, Lithobrake said:

Does your job mean that Characters can no longer complain about landing gear?

Now that's an interesting sort of "bounce off the 4th wall" kind of question...

I'm going to say no... Characters like Piper, and to a slightly lesser extent Emiko herself, get mad enough to start ranting about something, nothing is going to stop them, including me... 

On 8/6/2018 at 3:56 PM, HansonKerman said:

You still have a big target on you that says SCREAM AT ME.

I know... All I can do is the best I can do... and hope they don't scream too loud... lol... ;)

Edited by Just Jim

On 6/13/2018 at 11:27 PM, Just Jim said:

"Blarffffffff...."

*bursts out laughing*

What better way to write out the sound of someone getting their guts switched to reverse!

I've been gone for quite a while and I'm actually a little surprised there weren't more chapters waiting for me. But their quality is still top notch and even "my" character made an appearance again :D

40 minutes ago, DualDesertEagle said:

*bursts out laughing*

What better way to write out the sound of someone getting their guts switched to reverse!

I've been gone for quite a while and I'm actually a little surprised there weren't more chapters waiting for me. But their quality is still top notch and even "my" character made an appearance again :D

Oh, hey... good to see you back!!!

And yeah, things changed in the last few months...  I work for Squad now... It's only been official for a little over a week, but it was a really long interview process, and there was a lot going on behind the scenes I'm not allowed to elaborate on. Needless to say, I didn't have as much time to write as I would have liked.

And unfortunately this isn't going to change. I'll work on Emiko when I can, but now my top priority is @SQUAD. They own me now... and I couldn't be happier about it!!!  :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.