The Saga of Emiko Station - Complete

Just Jim

6 hours ago, HeroBrian_333 said:

I've been gone a bit. I left around when Jim signed that NDA. Now he's SQUAD staff?

Now I understand why some of the new redesigns look like parts from the mods he uses for this.

Yup. I joined the team in August. But I don't really have anything to do with how the re-designs look. 

I binge read this over a week, and this is too good.

My biggest question is - what is the crew capacity of the platypus and all the base components in it? It seems to pick up passengers like crazy - first those techs, then the PIERATS, then Laytheans, then Thompberry landed atop...

11 hours ago, Xurkitree said:

I binge read this over a week, and this is too good.

My biggest question is - what is the crew capacity of the platypus and all the base components in it? It seems to pick up passengers like crazy - first those techs, then the PIERATS, then Laytheans, then Thompberry landed atop...

Thanks!

I have to double check, but I think the Platypus seats 25. And most all of @Angel-125 parts, not just the storage sections, have some extra storage capacity. But even with that, I'll admit, I had to do some serious planning to get everything to fit.  ;)

On 12/9/2018 at 8:24 PM, Just Jim said:

Wow, ur sudden change of profile pic caught me off-guard and I couldn't tell ur posts from other people's posts for a moment. 

Anyway, I'm glad to see some chatter return to this thread so it doesn't sink to the forum's sea floor until the next chapter is posted (which I can't wait for of course).

31 minutes ago, 0111narwhalz said:

I was under the impression that Just Jim meant on topic chatter.

Yes... thanks!

I'm sorry, I've been really, really busy, and haven't really been paying attention. But @0111narwhalz is exactly right. You have to stay on-topic, please, or the moderators will get mad. And for the record, it doesn't matter if I'm working for Squad or not... on the forum the moderators word is final. ;)

8 hours ago, SchwinnTropius said:

It'll be fun to see how the part revamps will be explained in the next chapter. Or maybe Chapter 101?

I honestly don't know when they'll start showing up. I've got it worked out in the story, that part was easy. But I tried upgrading my Emiko game to 1.5.1 over the weekend, and something went really wrong with the mods. I was getting maybe 1-2 fps... complete slideshow.  :/

I'm way too busy now during the week, but If I have time, I'm going to try and triage it this weekend, and see if I can figure out which mod, or mods, are acting up. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.