The Saga of Emiko Station - Complete

Just Jim

1 minute ago, RealKerbal3x said:

@Just Jim is a SQUAD employee, and doesn't really have much time outside his work to do Emiko Station. But I'm sure the man himself can give a better explanation.

I don't mean an update - I just want more of a rock in space

sorry if i did mean it that way

Just now, RealKerbal3x said:

No worries :)

And you can have a rock in space - this one's from another solar system :sticktongue:

Image result for oumuamua

WE NEED BETTER SAMPLE SIZES BIGGER THAN A PIXEL

Hey, do you think if we had an KSP asteroid like this, we could make a runway on it??

Just now, Xurkitree said:

WE NEED BETTER SAMPLE SIZES BIGGER THAN A PIXEL

Hey, do you think if we had an KSP asteroid like this, we could make a runway on it??

Probably, but it wouldn't be that useful -- you'd just float off it into space.

And let's get back on topic before we incur the moderators' wrath :D

1 hour ago, RealKerbal3x said:

@Just Jim is a SQUAD employee, and doesn't really have much time outside his work to do Emiko Station. But I'm sure the man himself can give a better explanation.

Actually, you nailed it perfectly.

I wish I could say more... but that's it in a nutshell. ;)

6 minutes ago, Just Jim said:

Actually, you nailed it perfectly.

I wish I could say more... but that's it in a nutshell. ;)

A nutshell? More like in the NDA! :D Makes me think of the old Prego commercials. Ah, it's in there! (Sorry, I couldn't resist!)

I just read the whole thing from ch. 1 to 99...

Interesting.

Superb fiction, pulling the right strings at the exact right time !

I suppose it's possible converting it into a novel. In fact, it might be possible to make the references more generic, if it turns out necessary.

Edited by YNM

14 hours ago, YNM said:

I just read the whole thing from ch. 1 to 99...

Interesting.

Superb fiction, pulling the right strings at the exact right time !

I suppose it's possible converting it into a novel. In fact, it might be possible to make the references more generic, if it turns out nevessary.

Oh wow, thank you! I'm so glad you liked it so far!

On 12/17/2018 at 9:17 AM, Just Jim said:

I'm so glad you liked it so far!

Yeah, this is the first time I ever seen a fanfic to the end... despite the many turns (the sims ! ponies ?) it is definitely very interesting. While the possessing sections feels a bit... something, I guess it's what given the flavour in the end.

Edited by YNM

Hey everyone, I've got really good news. I had some free-time the last couple days, and had a chance to get updated to 1.5.1, and everything is working great! 
I can't get all the way to 1.6 yet because of a few of the mods, but that's totally fine, I'm super-happy being able to use 1.5.1!!!  

f1wIqXr.png

I have a little cleaning up to do, and I had to convert over completely to a sandbox game this time... there's just no-way I have the time to completely rebuild a career game. And I'm cutting back on a couple mods.the most obvious being the Kerbal Animation Suite. It probably won't be an issue in 1.5.1, but I'm seriously concerned how it will work/not work with the idle animations in 1.6. And it's really time consuming. So while it was fun while it lasted, I'm probably not using it from here on.

But I'm happy to say, the skies in Emiko's 'verse are crowded once again!!!

mTXKTQM.png

19 hours ago, Just Jim said:

Hey everyone, I've got really good news. I had some free-time the last couple days, and had a chance to get updated to 1.5.1, and everything is working great! 
I can't get all the way to 1.6 yet because of a few of the mods, but that's totally fine, I'm super-happy being able to use 1.5.1!!!  

-snip-

I have a little cleaning up to do, and I had to convert over completely to a sandbox game this time... there's just no-way I have the time to completely rebuild a career game. And I'm cutting back on a couple mods.the most obvious being the Kerbal Animation Suite. It probably won't be an issue in 1.5.1, but I'm seriously concerned how it will work/not work with the idle animations in 1.6. And it's really time consuming. So while it was fun while it lasted, I'm probably not using it from here on.

But I'm happy to say, the skies in Emiko's 'verse are crowded once again!!!

-snip-

So does this mean we'll be seeing chapter 100 soon?

:wub: :P

7 hours ago, RealKerbal3x said:

So does this mean we'll be seeing chapter 100 soon?

:wub: :P

Eventually, yes. But I can't guarantee exactly when.

I spent most of today fixing up a couple things that didn't convert over 100% to 1.5.1... Like Sanny's base floating about half a meter off the ground. That's all fixed. 

And I've been setting up all the characters with new suits.

I have to say a huge "Thank You" to @shaw & @GregroxMun for the new suits for Texture Replacer. There's even a pink one that's almost identical to Emiko's old one!!! Thank you so much for all the hard work!!!

I'll probably start grabbing new screenshots over the weekend... but no promises when I'll have the next chapter finished. Sorry. :(

Edited by Just Jim

16 minutes ago, Thedrelle said:

You keep plugging along, and we'll keep waiting!

the best things are ALWAYS worth waiting for. 

Except maybe Dental Surgery, doesn't matter how good it is, I want it over with!

Hehehe...

Thank you!

I'm so glad y'all understand...

I've got the greatest readers ever!!!  :D

On 1/4/2019 at 11:18 AM, TheKSPBeginner said:

perking

On 1/4/2019 at 5:24 PM, obney kerman said:

I'm so confused. What does this mean? Why did you post it here? ANSWER ME!

I'm not sure myself...I have to admit this one is new to me, too. But I believe maybe like "Perking up" or becoming perky?

Or making coffee the old fashioned way???   hehehe  :rolleyes:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.