The Saga of Emiko Station - Complete

Just Jim

23 hours ago, Garibaldi2257 said:

no. what its loosely based on hit me hard, right between the eyes.  one of those "hey idiot! wake up!" moments.

Yeah... lol... but again, loosely. And I'm kind of wavering... it might not be based on it so much as resemble it... especially if I bring Ol' Jeb the dog back.

zFzRwIe.png

On 5/26/2017 at 11:11 PM, GDJ said:

CAT FIGHT! CAT FIGHT!!

I got $20 on the brunette. Any other takers?

:D

2 hours ago, Buzz light fear said:

20:funds: on the redhead

Sorry... I know y'all are just playing around, but I better stop this before too many people join in... it's not part of the next chapter, sorry.  

Well... the redhead isn't part of the backstory... the brunette is classified and cannot be commented on at this time.

But hands down, the sad truth is the redhead would have never stood a chance, and most likely ended up just a small breakfast snack.... :0.0:

Edited by Just Jim

I just hope this all works... 

What I have in mind for the last part of the backstory is a little .....different..... and could work really well...

....or it could end up along the same lines as "Plan 9 from Outer Space..."  :confused:

3 minutes ago, Just Jim said:

...or it could end up along the same lines as "Plan 9 from Outer Space..."  :confused:

It's going to posthumously kill an actor that wasn't originally in the Emiko story and use text or screenshots including said actor from some other story that got shelved?

3 hours ago, Just Jim said:

Sorry... I know y'all are just playing around, but I better stop this before too many people join in... it's not part of the next chapter, sorry.  

Well... the redhead isn't part of the backstory... the brunette is classified and cannot be commented on at this time.

But hands down, the sad truth is the redhead would have never stood a chance, and most likely ended up just a small breakfast snack.... :0.0:

you've never met an irish redhead then :wink:

E: and of course, I only read the redhead part, not the first line.  sorry.

Edited by Garibaldi2257
derp

32 minutes ago, Garibaldi2257 said:

you've never met an irish redhead then :wink:

E: and of course, I only read the redhead part, not the first line.  sorry.

Well, in this case let's say the brunette has an unfair advantage... :rolleyes:

But otherwise I totally agree... In fact, in my opinion, there's only one thing more badS than an Irish redhead (and I mean that in a good way)...

.....and that's Amy Pond (who's technically Scottish):

Spoiler

OK, maybe a little off-topic... but not really... there is a lot of Amy Pond in Piper Kerman... a lot... :wink:

Edited by Just Jim

4 hours ago, CatastrophicFailure said:

Ice Station Zebra. :D

I'm totally re-stealing that. :wink:

Now back to pointedly ignoring the rest of this thread. Because spoilers. :ph34r:

WHAT????  How dare you re-steal something I stole first!!!

lmao.... :sticktongue:

Hey everyone,

I am really sorry I didn't get the next chapter done this weekend, but I want to assure you all I have been working my tail off on it... mostly behind the scenes stuff I can't reveal yet... but I will when the time is right. And adding a couple more twists that I think y'all will get like.

However, I finished the background stuff about an hour ago, and I'm starting to get screenshots... and I hope to have them finished up tomorrow.

In the meantime, here's a couple teasers.... to set the mood.... ;.;

Spoiler

ONfjuZY.png

hgDLn7E.png

13 minutes ago, Casualnaut said:

Well, make the kerb-human a tiny bit greener. Unless she is in the process of becoming a kerbal

I can try, but again, I'm limited by the game itself... that's why I wrote her into a kerbal/human hybrid for this part. Believe me, if I knew how, I would have made her into a full blown 3 foot tall kerbal in a split second... that would have been great! 

But I have a reason in the plot for converting Emiko, and I'll briefly re-cover her abduction, and transformation, when I start the next chapter.

6 hours ago, The Space Dino said:

The last time I checked on this it was chapter 60 something 

Keep it up!:)

Thank you!  Who would have thought it'd get this far???  lol.

I hope to have the next chapter done in just a couple more days.... Of course, I hoped to have it done a couple days ago... but I keep adding new wrinkles... :rolleyes:

16 minutes ago, KAL 9000 said:

THE PLOT THICKENS!!!

Off-Topic: I was rereading this an hour ago and realized something: 

Sanny the Ghost is borrowed from @Geschosskopf, right? Where the heck is @Geschosskopf (the forum user, not the First Mate)?! I haven't seen him in, like, a year!

That is a very good question... he seems to have dropped off the radar. I just hope everything is OK.

16 minutes ago, KAL 9000 said:

Sanny the Ghost is borrowed from @Geschosskopf, right? Where the heck is @Geschosskopf (the forum user, not the First Mate)?! I haven't seen him in, like, a year!

I had the same question awhile back, then I remembered we traded YouTube subs. He's playing Planet Coaster, it would appear, based on his YouTube channel. Moved on to other (less buggy) games; A bit like how I've managed to put 400 hours into Hearts of Iron IV in just a year....

I'm sure we'll see @Geschosskopf again someday. 

2 hours ago, Cydonian Monk said:

I had the same question awhile back, then I remembered we traded YouTube subs. He's playing Planet Coaster, it would appear, based on his YouTube channel. Moved on to other (less buggy) games; A bit like how I've managed to put 400 hours into Hearts of Iron IV in just a year....

I'm sure we'll see @Geschosskopf again someday. 

Good to hear... if you happen to talk to him, tell him we all miss him.

Well, it's been a long week, and I've re-written everything in my head 3 times now... but I'm happy to say the next batch of screenshots are finally done. I'll sort and photoshop what needs to be done tomorrow, and then get this written up.

But here's a small tease until it's done...

Emiko Kerman's first really bad hair day on Earth!!!  lmao   :D

7uVxCUs.png

opMfFTn.png

On 6/7/2017 at 11:08 AM, KAL 9000 said:

THE PLOT THICKENS!!!

Off-Topic: I was rereading this an hour ago and realized something: 

he comments in other threads occasionally.  he's also, if I remember right, a firefighter, so sometimes he has to take real breaks from his games because of work.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.