The Saga of Emiko Station - Complete

Just Jim

Well, the last couple days went bleh :P

In a nutshell, my bathroom toilet blew a leak yesterday, got it cleaned up and got a plumber today...  but 2 days wasted... bleh again... :P

Screw real-life... I'm not doing anything tomorrow but Kerbaling!  :)

1 hour ago, Just Jim said:

In a nutshell, my bathroom toilet blew a leak yesterday, got it cleaned up and got a plumber today...  but 2 days wasted... bleh again... :P

Having just gone through the same crap with my shower, that’s still not completely remedied, I feel your pain. And desire for Kerbal commiserating. :P

12 hours ago, Just Jim said:

Good Lord. 

'nuff said

48 minutes ago, Lo Var Lachland said:

I didn't even realize it was you at first. When did you morph into a WORM?? :o 

I was cleaning up the patio last weekend and came across an inchworm. It's actually on my finger. I am always fascinated by the simplest of things.

5 minutes ago, adsii1970 said:

I was cleaning up the patio last weekend and came across an inchworm. It's actually on my finger. I am always fascinated by the simplest of things.

Sorry to break it to you, but that's not simple, just small. 

there is some serious complex chemistry going on in that little inch of awesome.

Sorry for perpetuating this derail.

Edited by Thedrelle
apologies.

2 minutes ago, Thedrelle said:

there is some serious complex chemistry going on in that little inch of awesome.

Not at all what I meant. We have a tendency to be so wrapped up in technology that we often forget the non-mechanical things in life. And finding that inch worm and a few small garden snails allowed me to share them with my seven year old. She thought the inch worm was neat but didn't want to hold him because he was "yucky." But go figure out this... she wanted to hold the snails...and was amazed by the way they use their eyes...

(Thread derailed)...

7 minutes ago, Thedrelle said:

Indeed, and I've read that these things have over 2000 muscles in their body. For such a small animal I find that to be quite a crapload of 'em.

Edited by DualDesertEagle

OK, I have to agree, inchworms are really cool.... :cool:

As for the story, I've been doing little odd screenshots all morning, stuff like:

"Meanwhile, back at the KSC, Gene is up on the roof again for some unknown reason..."  :D

I also think I'm going to break this mess into slightly shorter chapters. I'm throwing a lot of new Kerbs into the mix, and I don't want it to be too confusing.

Just now, Just Jim said:

I'm throwing a lot of new Kerbs into the mix, and I don't want it to be too confusing.

What... you don't want to create moar confusion? I thought you thrived on it! :confused:

*mumbling to himself...*

Green magic boulders, floating rocks, red magic boulders, Kraken Queen... Killer Queen... another one bites the dust... why can't you see, this is the land of confusion...

8 minutes ago, adsii1970 said:

What... you don't want to create moar confusion? I thought you thrived on it! :confused:

*mumbling to himself...*

Green magic boulders, floating rocks, red magic boulders, Kraken Queen... Killer Queen... another one bites the dust... why can't you see, this is the land of confusion...

Hehehe, yeah, I know...

I was thinking one of these days I should do a list of characters, like some really long books do at the end. 

Just now, Just Jim said:

Hehehe, yeah, I know...

I was thinking one of these days I should do a list of characters, like some really long books do at the end. 

I have an excel Spreadsheet that includes crew assignments, committee members and names of the committees, and missions completed. I have thought about adding some of that history into the mix at some point in time.

13 minutes ago, adsii1970 said:

*mumbling to himself...*

118c3e1ef1d35bfc661ddb1d688ca3fc?width=1024   581b2d6faba41_Zim184x184.jpg.a50c95c1954  

Similarities anyone? He'll take you to a land of pure bewilderment. :sticktongue:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.