The Saga of Emiko Station - Complete

Just Jim

2 hours ago, The Dunatian said:

118c3e1ef1d35bfc661ddb1d688ca3fc?width=1024   581b2d6faba41_Zim184x184.jpg.a50c95c1954  

Similarities anyone? He'll take you to a land of pure bewilderment. :sticktongue:

2 hours ago, adsii1970 said:

Now that you mention it... I think I know a new theme song for this thread...

Reveal hidden contents

OMG.... thank you!!!  ;.;  (These are happy tears)

9 minutes ago, adsii1970 said:

They don't look like happy tears. That Kerman is frowning...

Close enough! :D

Seriously, thanks both of you... being compared to Willy Wonka is huge in my book!!!  :)

Edited by Just Jim

35 minutes ago, Just Jim said:

Close enough! :D

Seriously, thanks both of you... being compared to Willy Wonka is huge in my book!!!  :)

No, not compared to Willy Wonka. He was only brought to life by Gene Wilder, a true genius...

5 minutes ago, Just Jim said:

Agreed... but I rather like the idea of being compared to one of Gene's best characters... :wink:

Willy Wonka was good... but what about him as Young Frankenstein or the jailbird in Blazing Saddles...  Dude, your story has come to life in the same manner the master-actor brought those characters to life...

2 hours ago, Just Jim said:

Agreed... but I rather like the idea of being compared to one of Gene's best characters... :wink:

Hmm.  I see you more as a Froderick Fronkensteen given what goes on in your story.  Besides, Froderick ended up with Inge and certain.... enhancements... while Wonka lost millions in clean-up costs, wasted product, and the subsequent lawsuits by all but 1 ticket-holder. :D 

33 minutes ago, Geschosskopf said:

Hmm.  I see you more as a Froderick Fronkensteen given what goes on in your story.  Besides, Froderick ended up with Inge and certain.... enhancements... while Wonka lost millions in clean-up costs, wasted product, and the subsequent lawsuits by all but 1 ticket-holder. :D 

All good points! I stand corrected!  hehehe :wink:

11 minutes ago, The Dunatian said:

You forgot about the liability contract signed the all ticket holders. :)

Which wouldn't stand up in court.  And even if they did, it would be so expensive to find that out that Wonka would settle to cut his losses. 

Oh, yeah... the new Sanny shots came out GREAT!  :)

If nothing weird happens I should have this next one done sometime this weekend.

And because I'm really liking how Sanny is looking, here's a spoiler screenshot for y'all to ponder:

Spoiler

pvPQL8k.png

34 minutes ago, Just Jim said:

Oh, yeah... the new Sanny shots came out GREAT!  :)

If nothing weird happens I should have this next one done sometime this weekend.

And because I'm really liking how Sanny is looking, here's a spoiler screenshot for y'all to ponder:

Reveal hidden contents

pvPQL8k.png

Sanny with St. Elmo's fire?

10 hours ago, Just Jim said:

Something like that! :wink:

Also, wasn't she transparent?

And pls do everything u can to actually POST (one of) the new chapter(s) this weekend, u've given us hints to several release dates but couldn't release anything by then.

1 hour ago, DualDesertEagle said:

And pls do everything u can to actually POST (one of) the new chapter(s) this weekend, u've given us hints to several release dates but couldn't release anything by then.

Yeah, I know... but this time I think we're good. 

I'll admit it, I got a little carried away roving around Kerbin... but something weird happened when I did. Much like real life driving, after an hour or so I found myself almost day-dreaming, and I kept coming up with little details to add to the story to fill it out... especially concerning one of the upcoming new characters... that one basically evolved in my head while I was driving around Kerbin. Which meant going back and changing a couple things, and then adding in another stop... etc... 

1 hour ago, DualDesertEagle said:

She still is, but between the added glow, and the really dark background, it's not as easy to see... I may have to adjust it and lighten her up a little more from where I usually set it.

13 hours ago, DualDesertEagle said:

If you look closely, you can see the horizon continue through her helmet, so she is still translucent.  However, I agree with @Just Jim that she would be best served by lightening her a little more.  I think I'm most interested in finding out about what happened to whatever once had that large wheel attached, though.

Edited by Zhetaan

OK, I got about 90% of the sorting done today, as well as all the photoshopping I need... and i like how they came out!!! I would have gotten them all done except I had to go out a couple times today. I'll sift thru the rest in the morning and get them uploaded, and start writing... still looking good for sometime this weekend.

6 minutes ago, Zhetaan said:

However, I agree with @Just Jim that she would be best served by lightening her a little more.

Yeah, I re-did it and lightened her up a bit... looks better now.

6 minutes ago, Zhetaan said:

I think I'm most interested in finding out about what happened to whatever once had that large wheel attached, though.

Ahhhhh yes... good observation.... :wink:

Edited by Just Jim

3 hours ago, Just Jim said:

OK, I got about 90% of the sorting done today, as well as all the photoshopping I need... and i like how they came out!!! I would have gotten them all done except I had to go out a couple times today. I'll sift thru the rest in the morning and get them uploaded, and start writing... still looking good for sometime this weekend.

Well, I'm feeling that "The Sword of Damocles is hangin' over my head

So get crackin' and let's see some more awesome :D 

Edited by Geschosskopf

Something just popped into my mind, since all of ur kerbals have their helmets off while being on the ground on Kerbin:

I'm guessing u are taking the shots of Sanny in space to have her spread out her arms like that, making KIS force the helmet on. Now I'm wondering if u wouldn't actually prefer to have her take the helmet off aswell and that's a simple thing to achive while still keeping her afloat.

If I had to achieve that I would import her into a new sandbox save with nothing in it yet (reason for that in a few moments), take her outside somewhere (helmet taken off of course), then hack gravity and infinite-EVA her into the air quite a bit before switching the EVA controls off to get her to spread her arms out. Then take a screenshot with let's say clear sky as background (Make sure the lighting is right before tho!). Using an empty Sandbox game for that gets rid of everything that could break in hacked gravity.

Edited by DualDesertEagle

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.