The Saga of Emiko Station - Complete

Just Jim

16 hours ago, qzgy said:

You know, it would be kinda funny if Bill or Bob suddenly went rogue from being underappreciated. Like you know, like in the Disney film The Incredibles or something along those lines..

Not Bob or Bill..... but perhaps... just perhaps, you may be onto something... I have to roll this around in my head a little.

12 minutes ago, Just Jim said:

Not Bob or Bill..... but perhaps... just perhaps, you may be onto something... I have to roll this around in my head a little.

You want a rogue kerbal eh? That's great but don't wreck any of our newly acquired characters. The story-line needed more masculine characters with personality. Losing one would be a shame...

2 hours ago, The Dunatian said:

You want a rogue kerbal eh? That's great but don't wreck any of our newly acquired characters. The story-line needed more masculine characters with personality. Losing one would be a shame...

No, nothing like that... it's just an interesting way to come at an idea I already had in mind for down the road. :wink:

Edited by Just Jim

So here's the deal for the next chapter, I already have all the outside driving around shots finished, but I'm re-doing most all of the IVA and camping screenshots. I came up with a much more fun idea, but I have to re-arrange the seating order, and stuff like that. So it'll be a few days.

10 hours ago, The Dunatian said:

As Bobby Burns said long ago, there's already a parcel o'rogues i' the nation.  

8 minutes ago, Draconiator said:

I LOOOOOOVE that you used Gilly for the old bombed-out Baikobanur center.  But have been an cheeks to set that up, low gravity and all.  even if it WASN'T Gilly, you still had to deal with low gravity, so...

You are so close... that was Slate, a truly dark and horrible moon from the OPM mod. There is a valley that looks like it was created from some holocaust, and also about the same size and shape as ground zero... I just further modified it to have an atmosphere, which made it look even darker.

And the gravity is much closer to Kerbin, so I didn't have to deal with that additional headache.  :wink:

3 minutes ago, Just Jim said:

You are so close... that was Slate, a truly dark and horrible moon from the OPM mod. There is a valley that looks like it was created from some holocaust, and also about the same size and shape as ground zero... I just further modified it to have an atmosphere, which made it look even darker.

And the gravity is much closer to Kerbin, so I didn't have to deal with that additional headache.  :wink:

Why all the hate on Slate? 

Its like a combination of Duna and Dres

Edited by JK_Kerbineer

8 minutes ago, JK_Kerbineer said:

Why all the hate on Slate? 

Its like a combination of Duna and Dres

It's not hate... Remember, Jim loves all things dark and creepy.. bwaahahaha

And (spoiler)

Spoiler

Slate has a role to play in the Saga... eventually... so when I say Dark and Horrible.. that was a hint...  :wink:

3 hours ago, Just Jim said:

It's not hate... Remember, Jim loves all things dark and creepy.. bwaahahaha

Appropriate too, considering the time of the year

Spoiler

boo.

top-10-funniest-cats-dressed-as-pumpkins

On 10/26/2017 at 7:20 PM, qzgy said:

Appropriate too, considering the time of the year

Reveal hidden contents

boo.

top-10-funniest-cats-dressed-as-pumpkins

Too cute!!!  :)

9 minutes ago, The Space Dino said:

Finally managed to catch up.

Really? Why do you always have to stop at the fun moment?????

Blame Adam West...  :D

"Are Val and the crew walking into a trap? Just who is not-Bridgett??? Is this the end for our heroes?"

Tune in next week...
Same Emiko time
Same Emiko channel!

9 hours ago, Lo Var Lachland said:

Here's my problem. 

I need to re-read this whole story, because I have NO clue what the heck is going on here. :huh:

I spent last weekend doing that.  my advice, just read the chapters, NOT the entire thread like I did.  it will take your weekend

23 hours ago, Lo Var Lachland said:

Here's my problem. 

I need to re-read this whole story, because I have NO clue what the heck is going on here. :huh:

12 hours ago, Lo Var Lachland said:

XD. I didn't  mean the WHOLE thing. :D 

I'll help if I can... Do you mean the last few chapters, after Emiko and Chibi stopped the last part of their backstory?

Or back further?

9 minutes ago, The Dunatian said:

What does this have to do with anything?

I'm guessing that "As far as Newaygo" is an idiomatic expression of the Great Lakes region (the parts at some distance away from Newaygo).  It's probably for when somebody asks a question about "How far away is X?" when he already knows the answer is pretty large.  IOW, most folks up there (except those from Newaygo) consider Newaygo to be at the edge of the Earth :) 

1 hour ago, Geschosskopf said:

I'm guessing that "As far as Newaygo" is an idiomatic expression of the Great Lakes region (the parts at some distance away from Newaygo).  It's probably for when somebody asks a question about "How far away is X?" when he already knows the answer is pretty large.  IOW, most folks up there (except those from Newaygo) consider Newaygo to be at the edge of the Earth :) 

Having been in that region, you are correct

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.