The Saga of Emiko Station - Complete

Just Jim

2 hours ago, Just Jim said:

Oh crap... I did just say that recently, didn't I??

I can see it now, you'll get 3 more chapters in and then reveal they have been in some shared hallucination and never left the island!

edit: I know that's not a Lost plot.

Edited by Thedrelle

3 hours ago, CatastrophicFailure said:

Bonus points if he ties it all in to Groundhogs Day. <_<

And Valentine's Day, which happens also to be Ash Wednesday this year, so then Mardi Gras is on the 13th, which means Karn-Evil Carnival season starts tomorrow with a bunch of parades in what will be 2-3" of cold rain, with everybody totally drunk and sugar-buzzing off King cakes.  Now THAT would be ALL the bonus points :D

Edited by Geschosskopf

On 1/26/2018 at 6:40 PM, CatastrophicFailure said:

Bonus points if he ties it all in to Groundhogs Day. <_<

On 1/26/2018 at 10:21 PM, Geschosskopf said:

And Valentine's Day, which happens also to be Ash Wednesday this year, so then Mardi Gras is on the 13th, which means Karn-Evil Carnival season starts tomorrow with a bunch of parades in what will be 2-3" of cold rain, with everybody totally drunk and sugar-buzzing off King cakes.  Now THAT would be ALL the bonus points :D

Suddenly Emiko and Chibi wake up, only to find themselves back on Earth... 

"Emiko is SOOOO confused!!!"

UhYbUf3.png

TgerBJQ.png

hehehe...... :confused:

Edited by Just Jim

Just spent the past month on and off reading the thread from page 1 to here. I haven't been this excited to read forum pages in a long time. Normally I can see plot twists happening from kilometers away, but here it's always a pleasant surprise.

Thompberry had me concerned for pretty much this whole time since he became a brain pod thingy. Maybe it's just me assuming the worst of people, but despite his heroics and his control of the evil "files" in his system, I wonder if he would turn again on our beloved crew given the chance. Chapter 90 ("Kalifornia") eased those fears of mine just a tad, but we shall see what happens there.

Overall, a truly epic saga. I hope it continues for a very long time before the much-dreaded "The Saga of Emiko Station has ended".

2 hours ago, SchwinnTropius said:

Just spent the past month on and off reading the thread from page 1 to here. I haven't been this excited to read forum pages in a long time. Normally I can see plot twists happening from kilometers away, but here it's always a pleasant surprise.

Thank you! I've been watching as you read through it, I'm glad you like it so far!

Thompberry had me concerned for pretty much this whole time since he became a brain pod thingy. Maybe it's just me assuming the worst of people, but despite his heroics and his control of the evil "files" in his system, I wonder if he would turn again on our beloved crew given the chance. Chapter 90 ("Kalifornia") eased those fears of mine just a tad, but we shall see what happens there.

I honestly haven't decided 100% myself yet... but I can say his mischievous side might show a little in the next couple chapters...

I hope it continues for a very long time before the much-dreaded "The Saga of Emiko Station has ended".

1 hour ago, 0111narwhalz said:

"The Saga of Emiko Station is moments from ending" is just as bad.

Yeah... about that... 

Truth is, I've been doing a ton of stuff behind the scenes, and if I keep going down the path I'm on.... Well... we may only be reaching the halfway mark.

All I can really say is Chapter 100 is coming up really soon... and y'all know I have to make that one really, really...  :0.0:

8 minutes ago, Just Jim said:

Truth is, I've been doing a ton of stuff behind the scenes, and if I keep going down the path I'm on.... Well... we may only be reaching the halfway mark.

All I can really say is Chapter 100 is coming up really soon... and y'all know I have to make that one really, really...  :0.0:

Naw, you'll always come up with an idea for one more adventure... :D  And that's a good thing!

On 1/31/2018 at 2:07 PM, SchwinnTropius said:

Thompberry had me concerned for pretty much this whole time since he became a brain pod thingy. Maybe it's just me assuming the worst of people, but despite his heroics and his control of the evil "files" in his system, I wonder if he would turn again on our beloved crew given the chance.

That would be rather obvious and probably what everyone would be expecting. Which is a good reason why he likely won't by my reckoning.

On 1/31/2018 at 5:06 PM, Just Jim said:

I honestly haven't decided 100% myself yet... but I can say his mischievous side might show a little in the next couple chapters...

Don't forget about April fools... :sticktongue:

1 hour ago, The Dunatian said:

That would be rather obvious and probably what everyone would be expecting. Which is a good reason why he likely won't by my reckoning.

Unless @Just Jim‘s playing the reverse psychology card and running the trope straight. :o Doing exactly what everyone expects because everyone’s expecting him to not do the thing we all expect him to do except the expectation of the expected thing is actually entirely unexpected!

Or... something like that.  

Theres always the possibility that Thompberry is playing for his own team from the Get go, anyway. 

And then... one might argue there’s reason to question his sanity in the first place...

2 hours ago, CatastrophicFailure said:

Unless @Just Jim‘s playing the reverse psychology card and running the trope straight. :o Doing exactly what everyone expects because everyone’s expecting him to not do the thing we all expect him to do except the expectation of the expected thing is actually entirely unexpected!

Or... something like that.  

Theres always the possibility that Thompberry is playing for his own team from the Get go, anyway. 

And then... one might argue there’s reason to question his sanity in the first place...

Questions, questions...

Actually, the really, really important thing you should be asking about the next chapter is......

Who stole Emiko's tacos???  :mad:

Bguh8nA.png

31 minutes ago, CatastrophicFailure said:

Thompberry. :huh:

Nope... No mouth, or stomach, or taste buds to appreciate just how yummy Emiko's taco's really are... bummer... ;.;

He's the one character I'll rule out now... hehehe

Edited by Just Jim

1 minute ago, Just Jim said:

Nope... No mouth, or stomach, or taste buds to appreciate just how yummy Emiko's taco's really are... bummer... ;.;

He's the one character I'll rule out now... hehehe

Could've been for spite, though I'm not sure it fits his character.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.