The Saga of Emiko Station - Complete

Just Jim

2 minutes ago, Garibaldi2257 said:

Just Jim and KSK are taking a break at roughly the same time.  Either they are collaborating on taking over the world, or they are in a deathmatch.  I guess we'll find out

No, completely unrelated.... just weird timing is all. :wink:

On ‎2‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 1:31 PM, Garibaldi2257 said:

yeah.... that sounds like something that somebody would say if they were gonna take over the world

On ‎2‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 1:33 PM, Just Jim said:

well... crap... I can't really argue with that.  :sticktongue:

All Hail Emperor Jim!!

Edited by nascarlaser1

24 minutes ago, adsii1970 said:

A lot of the fan-fic authors are taking a break until the EULA stuff is straightened out... including myself.

No... I can't say what it is I'm doing, seriously. I've agreed to say nothing. 

But I can say it has nothing to do whatsoever with the EULA issue.

I expect to get back to work on Emiko in about 2 weeks or so.

Edited by Just Jim

16 minutes ago, The Dunatian said:

I'll be looking forward to it. :)

I'm really looking forward to it as well...

But please bear in mind I'm no-where near ready to post a new chapter. I started this break right after I finished the last chapter, so I still have to get screenshots and all that.

Edited by Just Jim

On 12/17/2015 at 9:25 PM, Just Jim said:

It should take several, if not a dozen or two, chapters to do.  
Perhaps more, depending on how the story develops, and what further madness I dream up.

dozen chapters eh?

*snicker*

Just read the first two, I'm looking forward to the rest.

Given what I've read of your EULA concerns (how I found the thread), have you considered posting this up on a blog site to preserve it just in case? 

I am also a member of a submarine sim forum (subsim), and there was a story written along another member's gameplay.  It was so good I think he published it somewhere online as a complete work. 

15 hours ago, Gargamel said:

dozen chapters eh?

*snicker*

Just read the first two, I'm looking forward to the rest.

Given what I've read of your EULA concerns (how I found the thread), have you considered posting this up on a blog site to preserve it just in case? 

4 hours ago, RealKerbal3x said:

Just read through the entire thing! Great work, @Just Jim!!

I like how you used the Sims to show the parts where Emiko is on Earth. Keep it up! :rep:

Thank you both! I'm really glad you like it so far! :D

Right now I'm busy helping out on something I can't really talk about, but I think we'll be done in about a week. Then I'll figure out exactly where I'm going next in Emiko... because things are about to take another strange twist... for reasons I can't talk about.

As for the EULA... I'm not really worried about it anymore... again, for reasons I can't talk about.

I'm sorry for being so cryptic...

...but the time for games is at an end...

Emiko Station is about to get serious.... :0.0:

Edited by Just Jim

16 minutes ago, Gargamel said:

Sounds like Somebody just landed an online publishing contract...... :wink:

Oh, no... I wish!!!  hehehe

This concerns the story itself, and something I've thought about doing for a very, very long time... Something predicted in the story itself almost two years ago...

I have read the signs... the planets are moving into strange alignments... shadows crawl unseen in the night... whispering in my ear... 

The time is coming...

Soon.. So very, very soon... :0.0:

Edited by Just Jim

FYI... a little off-topic, but maybe not, because these are what influence me...

Anyway, The Whisperer In Darkness is one of only 3 Lovecraft inspired movies I highly recommend.

The second is the 2001 Dagon, which is a brilliant adaptation of the stories Dagon and The Shadow over Innsmouth. Unfortunately, I can't post a trailer for either on the forum... a little too hardcore. But I recommend looking for it.

And my favorite, which isn't based on any particular story, but rather on Lovecraft's style and mythos... in a wonderfully campy way...

In the Mouth of Madness

I'm gonna have to watch this again one later I think...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.