The Saga of Emiko Station - Complete

Just Jim

3 hours ago, HansonKerman said:

I'm still bummed my funnies didn't get into the chapter.

If I had a nickel for every time something like that happened, I'd be richer than Jeff Bezos!*

*[WARNING: MILD EXAGGERATION DETECTED]

4 hours ago, HansonKerman said:

I'm still bummed my funnies didn't get into the chapter.

I'm sorry, I don't remember specifically which ones were yours. I do try and include what I can, so long as it fits into the story. Everyone here comes up with some really funny stuff.... But honestly, I just can't remember everything everyone wrote. And the story is constantly changing... 

For instance... take what @adsii1970 wrote:

10 hours ago, adsii1970 said:
On 7/27/2018 at 7:25 PM, Just Jim said:

"By the Goddess... Rasel... It's Bruberry... Bruberry Kerman!!!" Geschosskopf shouted as he ran up to the poor, long lost Kerbette. 

Oh, wow... had to go back a few chapters to find this one! What a nugget!

Truth be told... I almost forgot about her. If you remember a couple weeks ago I mentioned something about totally forgetting an important fact... I can now tell you it was Bruberry. If the Kraken Handmaiden was possessing Sanny's body, then it means two things: Sanny/Saffron had probably left Saffron's body... and if the handmaiden took advantage and possessed it... then Bruberry would be free...

I have plans for Sanny & Saffron... we'll catch up with those two soon... but I almost forgot about Bruberry... and that prompted me to totally re-write the desert part of the story... and I think for the better. I really like how that part played out.

10 hours ago, adsii1970 said:

Cool, I've played around with the idea of having a decakerbol - ten sunrises as a week. Good to see someone else plays along with this kind of detail!

yup... great minds... lol. I've been toying with what to do about a calendar for the longest time... and while I really haven't decided 100%, I needed something to represent a week... but like you, I decided on 10 days instead of 7... hence "ten-day"... nice and simple... and not Earth-like.

8 hours ago, TeslaPenguin1 said:

Hey, @Just Jim, when can we expect the next chapter?

Actually, this is a bit of a... complicated... question. But I think I'll have more news about it tomorrow.

Edited by Just Jim

23 hours ago, TeslaPenguin1 said:

Not if you’ve acted in it :)

(That’s what I’ve heard, at least)

Other way around. its the cast and crew, and anybody that has ever been cast or crew that can't name said play.  Hence referring to it as The Scottish Play.

Edited by Garibaldi2257

8 minutes ago, Garibaldi2257 said:

Other way around. its the cast and crew, and anybody that has ever been cast or crew that can't name said play.  Hence just referring to it as The Scottish Play.

Oh??? I didn't know that. But it's pretty messed up, I can see how a curse would eventually come along and attach itself to that play especially.

Edited by Just Jim

Gene did already accept it.

13 hours ago, Just Jim said:

Yup... great minds... LOL. I've been toying with what to do about a calendar for the longest time... and while I really haven't decided 100%, I needed something to represent a week... but like you, I decided on 10 days instead of 7... hence "ten-day"... nice and simple... and not Earth-like.

YESYESYAY!

But now we have the problem...

OF A MONTH!

On 5/6/2018 at 3:53 PM, HansonKerman said:

Yes! I found it!

Doodlebug 1 (Easy) RCS Saucer (RCS craft) None  
Saucer Mothership (a.k.a. Omega-77) 2 (Easy-Medium) Rocket Thompberry Kerman/None  
Kraken Capture (capture of Harfield and Jandolin 3 (medium) Space Cruiser Thompberry Kerman  
Platypus 4 (Hard-Medium) Rover New KASA  
Emiko Shuttle 2 (Easy-Medium) Rocket Old KASA
Tower of Power 3.5 (Medium-Medium Hard, considering that it has embedded "Twitch"/"Spark" engines Ground Base Old KASA
Chariot 3 (medium) Interplanetary Rover Old KASA
First Launch 0 (Super Easy) Rocket What was the original club called, again?
T-rexasaurus 4 (Hard-Medium) None None
Emiko Station 9 (Nigh Immposible)(unless you have a giant asteroid, and then you need to do the modules, etc.) Asteroid Space Station None

KPBS Lab 3 (Medium), launcher, 2 (Easy-Medium), payload/orbiter/lab Space Cruiser I Forget...
Thompberry Kerman (old) RCS Scaucer 2 (Easy-Medium) Thompberry Kerman
Annabel Lee Airship  6 (Super-Hard) New KASA
Diamondback-class SSTO SSTO 4 (Hard-Medium) Old KASA
Dresperation Starship 3 (Medium) Kuzzter Kerman and his crew
The Nearest Vehicle Rover 1.5 (Easy-Easy-Medium) Old KASA
Alpha-Delta-77 Rocket-powered Explorer 2 (Easy-Medium) Thompberry Kerman
EMP landers Lander/Rocket powered Explorer 3 (Medium) Thompberry Kerman
E M I K O  T O W A H Space Station 2 (Easy-Medium) for payload, 5 (Hard), for launcher/faring Supposedly Old KASA
Thompberry/Duna Station Space Station 4 (Hard-Medium), for payload, 6 (Super-Hard) for faring/payload. Old KASA
Chariot Rover 4 (Hard-Medium) Old KASA 
Tracking Station Destroyer Missile 00 (Unknown) Thompberry Kerman
KASA Rover Shuttle Rover 1 (Easy) Old KASA
Monotreme Airship 5 (Hard) New KASA
Emiko Station: New Tower Station Module 5 (Hard)   New KASA
Thompberry Kerman (New) Anti-Gravity Pod 3 (Medium)   New KASA
Emiko Temple Flashback Research Station literally an inflatable heatsheild and a Hitchhiker Cabin 0 (Super Easy   The original club 

Edited by HansonKerman

Ya see? Ya see? “I'm not out to conquer the galaxy.... I swear...“ A likely story! And now we’ve just seen him move from Phase I to Phase II!

• Phase I: concoct much-loved zany fanfic to lull masses into false sense of security  
  • Phase II: get hired by the very same company, gaining access to SECRETS.
  • Phase III: [                          ]
  • Take over galaxy and profit!

Nah, this is awesome, and much congrats to @Just Jim (tho I think @SQUAD is getting the better end of the deal, here)! :D

I, for one, welcome our future galactic overlord...

2 minutes ago, TeslaPenguin1 said:

I don’t get what’s happening...

Oh... I work for Squad, officially, starting today... :)

This is what I had to keep secret for so long. 

18 minutes ago, CatastrophicFailure said:

Ya see? Ya see? “I'm not out to conquer the galaxy.... I swear...“ A likely story! And now we’ve just seen him move from Phase I to Phase II!

• Phase I: concoct much-loved zany fanfic to lull masses into false sense of security  
  • Phase II: get hired by the very same company, gaining access to SECRETS.
  • Phase III: [                          ]
  • Take over galaxy and profit!

Nah, this is awesome, and much congrats to @Just Jim (tho I think @SQUAD is getting the better end of the deal, here)! :D

I, for one, welcome our future galactic overlord...

What... me???

If you’re only going to have the opportunity to write Emiko on weekends, it sounds like you might need a co-writer...;)

actually not me, I don’t have any good ideas and school is about to start...

Edited by TeslaPenguin1

Emiko is gradually becoming less and less poplar, I've noticed.

Spoiler

also Seeker isn't getting too many views but that's to be expected.

Spoiler

I think you should know, advances from this book are going to various underground charities somewhere on the Eastern Continent.

3 hours ago, HansonKerman said:

Emiko is gradually becoming less and less poplar, I've noticed. 

How do I delete this spoiler? -DeltaDizzy

Reveal hidden contents

I think you should know, advances from this book are going to various underground charities somewhere on the Eastern Continent.

What makes you say that?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.