The Saga of Emiko Station - Complete

Just Jim

33 minutes ago, Just Jim said:

Oh, no... I'm afraid it's not quite that easy.... ;)

I bet you have to actively hunt for bugs/report those you find while playing in insane detail. Kind of like that "Push KSP to the limit" thing SQUAD did a few years ago. NDA probably makes you stay silent, but thats my guess as to what goes on.

17 minutes ago, DeltaDizzy said:

I bet you have to actively hunt for bugs/report those you find while playing in insane detail. Kind of like that "Push KSP to the limit" thing SQUAD did a few years ago. NDA probably makes you stay silent, but thats my guess as to what goes on.

53 minutes ago, Just Jim said:

Oh, no... I'm afraid it's not quite that easy.... ;)

Yes, but...

• You can work in your pajamas - or even naked - and no one would care. Oh, gawd, what a bad mental image...
  • You don't have exams or papers to grade...
  • You can stay close to the coffee pot...
  • You have really cool people to work with...
Spoiler

Anyhow, I'm actually happy for you. Nothing mean intended, just some good teasing...

Am looking forward to seeing some more screen shots, as always!

Just read chapters 1 through to 99. @Just Jim you need to ring a publisher. This is material worthy of 1000 medals. I honestly have been addicted to this stuff! You have created the stuff of legend, but I want to here more about the Kergyptians and Kerbin's history, something like a mini spin off type thing talking about it would be cool... That is if SQUAD gives you any time off! I can't wait for Chapter 100!

39 minutes ago, 4472TJ said:

Just read chapters 1 through to 99. @Just Jim you need to ring a publisher. This is material worthy of 1000 medals. I honestly have been addicted to this stuff! You have created the stuff of legend, but I want to here more about the Kergyptians and Kerbin's history, something like a mini spin off type thing talking about it would be cool... That is if SQUAD gives you any time off! I can't wait for Chapter 100!

You binge-read the whole thing? Oh, wow! I'm honored, and so glad you like it!

As for more Kergyptian history... I think that could be fun. Let me think about it.

3 hours ago, DualDesertEagle said:

Well whatever it is ur doing there, I think they need to cut back on ur work hours.

The waiting for the next chapter has become extremely long by now.

No, it's not that. Honestly it took me forever to think the whole thing out, and I wasn't really happy with it until just a couple weeks ago.

And I've also been fighting a cold off and on the last couple weeks. :/

I finished a couple new things last weekend, I'm going to try and polish off the screenshots this weekend.

After ages reading but not posting, I created an account to say that this is my favourite mission report and I love all the work you have put into it, and am really sad to see it being put on 'indefinite hold'. I hope you will continue writing it someday soon.

Hey everyone, i apologize. I should not have said that the way I did. I've been fighting a cold all week, and it's made me a bit of a grouch.

But as much as I don't want to admit this, I really need a break. Don't misunderstand... I love KSP, and my job, and the peeps I work with, more than you can imagine. That has not changed, nor will it. 

But working all week on KSP, and then spending weekend after weekend on working Emiko ... It's getting to be a bit much. I have to back off of one or the other, and it's not going to be my job. Otherwise I'm going to burn out... and I desperately don't want that to happen.

I'm going to finish Chapter 100 here soon. But after that... well, we'll see. I may have to call it quits for a while, and just focus on what's important for both me, and the game.

Edited by Just Jim

55 minutes ago, Just Jim said:

I'm going to finish Chapter 100 here soon. But after that... well, we'll see. I may have to call it quits for a while, and just focus on what's important for both me, and the game.

@Just Jim:

Do what you gotta do. 100 chapters is pretty much a full blown novel. I have nothing to complain about.

5 hours ago, GDJ said:

@Just Jim:

Do what you gotta do. 100 chapters is pretty much a full blown novel. I have nothing to complain about.

Thanks.

And I might as well come out and say it... I've been thinking about this for weeks. This is not a spontaneous decision.

But I want to do this right... I'm not going to leave everyone just hanging without a proper ending.

And after weeks of working all the little details out, I think I may have come up with something everyone will like... I hope.

On 2/2/2019 at 8:02 PM, Just Jim said:

Thanks.

And I might as well come out and say it... I've been thinking about this for weeks. This is not a spontaneous decision.

But I want to do this right... I'm not going to leave everyone just hanging without a proper ending.

And after weeks of working all the little details out, I think I may have come up with something everyone will like... I hope.

Works for me!

you certainly have put out an epic worthy of greatness, but you gotta keep priorities straight. I look forward to the conclusion(maybe)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.