The Saga of Emiko Station - Complete

Just Jim

5 hours ago, Speeding Mullet said:

I will freely admit to not having read the Saga (I have read a few posts a few years back) but I just wanted to say that over half a million views and nearly 7000 posts is staggering, and something really to be extremely proud of.  I just read that the average non fiction book in the US sells less than 3000 copies in its lifetime, and 250 copies per year.  given that this Saga is clearly a work of non fiction (:sticktongue:) my comparison is totally correct and the above post statistics are truly incredible. 

the Saga of Emiko station must be in an exclusive club of maybe under 5 posts with more than half a million views across the whole forum.  Most of which are picture spamming threads.

I will one day sit down and read this as I would read a scifi novel, and no doubt enjoy it greatly.

SM

Oh wow, thank you so much!!!  You just made my day!!!  :D

In terms of views, there are many modding threads on here with millions of views.

But as far as forum fan-fiction, I think Emiko is currently the 2nd most viewed, behind @Kuzzter's absolutely brilliant Kerb-Fleet series..... which, IMO, is required reading for any KSP fan!!!  lol

On 8/22/2019 at 1:32 AM, Just Jim said:

Oh wow, thank you so much!!!  You just made my day!!!  :D

In terms of views, there are many modding threads on here with millions of views.

But as far as forum fan-fiction, I think Emiko is currently the 2nd most viewed, behind @Kuzzter's absolutely brilliant Kerb-Fleet series..... which, IMO, is required reading for any KSP fan!!!  lol

Pleasure and well deserved.  Oh yes I just spotted that thread, approaching 3/4 million views.  Staggering....Thanks for the pointer.  I'll be hanging out here a little more moving forward so I'll get stuck in at some point.

SM

5 minutes ago, Mrcarrot said:

With a neat little segue in that explains why exactly everything is different now :P

I think I have that part already figured out... maybe???

Are you a Dr. Who fan???

Edited by Just Jim

9 hours ago, Geschosskopf said:

What?  Everybody dies and comes back with a different appearance, accent, age, race, and/or gender? :D 

Hehehe.... 
No, I'm tentatively thinking a sort of "Wedding of River Song" type situation, or something like that... maybe?
It's obviously way too early for anything definite... but I'll come up with something clever for why reality suddenly went... sideways... lol.... :0.0:

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/15/2019 at 4:21 PM, HeronRocketry said:

Haven't been on this forum in years but KSP 2 brought me back: I'm gonna second this motion

It's still way too early to make any definite promises.. but that's the game plan right now...

But more importantly... Welcome back!!!!!!  :D

Edited by Just Jim

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone, just a quick heads up. I'm going to be doing some maintenance on the thread over the weekend. I'm adding a link to the end of each chapter to jump straight to the next chapter. I planned on doing this a while back, but just haven't had the time. Anyway, if you see a little weirdness on the thread this weekend, it's prolly just me.  ;)

• 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Kerballing (Got Dunked On) said:

Cool, that will come in handy next time I want to RE-READ THE ENTIRE SERIES!

hehe, thanks. I'm super glad and honored to hear you like it that much!!!! :D

Edited by Just Jim

• 1 month later...
On 1/4/2020 at 8:52 AM, Just Jim said:

hehe, thanks. I'm super glad and honored to hear you like it that much!!!! :D

On 1/4/2020 at 4:19 AM, Kerballing (Got Dunked On) said:

Cool, that will come in handy next time I want to RE-READ THE ENTIRE SERIES!

Made this account yesterday to say this but it didn’t come through for some reason so I’ll say it again

those links at the bottom of page are necessary because 90% of every page here is full of comments.

3 minutes ago, a literal muffin said:

those links at the bottom of page are necessary because 90% of every page here is full of comments.

Yeah, that's why I added them... I forget who, but someone else mentioned the same thing a while back.
So now you can skip over the comments and go straight from chapter to chapter, or back to the main index
i hope it makes things easier  

Edited by Just Jim

1 minute ago, Just Jim said:

Yeah, that's why I added them... I forget who, but someone else mentioned the same thing a while back.
So now you can skip over the comments and go straight from chapter to chapter, or back to the main index

it is fun though to scroll through the comments and see lots and lots of references.... seems like there is a full culture just in the comments of this story

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.