The Saga of Emiko Station - Complete

Just Jim

On 7/17/2020 at 7:49 PM, Just Jim said:

According to MSWord, the entire Saga is just under 238,000 words, and somewhere between 7000-8000 screenshots

Dang. The second Percy Jackson Series is about the same word size.

Alpha-77, the Little Prince...

sorry, I had to after reading that fully for the first time 

And ohhhh, I wanted to see what happened after the movie ended,

Spoiler

SPOILER ALERT ALERT SPOILERS DON’t read ahead if you don’t want spoiled socks

Even if the paradox is in the movie, the fact that not even the EES, CHEESE, or Alpha-77 is, is pure cliffhangery evil torture of whatever

also Thompberry’s and Wernher’s talk reminds me of Black Mesa in the first Half Life game

5 hours ago, Kerballing (Got Dunked On) said:

That's the size of Heroes of Olympus??!?!?!

The second series according to online sources and accelerated reader (an ELA program forbook tests) the were between 220-250

On 2/4/2016 at 10:48 PM, Just Jim said:

Gene shuddered when he thought of the last of Jool's moons: Pol. The images coming in from Pol were like some horrific netherworld. The entire moon seemed covered in spiked, jagged rocks; huge razor sharp spires reaching to the stars, and just waiting to tear a ship to shreds. They would need to find the very best of the best pilot on the planet to attempt landing on Pol. 

I just realized this paragraph existed and at first it made me sad bc Pol is my favorite celestial body. It has nice colors to look at, low gravity, interesting terrain...

but now I realize you’re right Pol is a spiky moon. Imagine if they were solid (have they made scatters solid?)

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/21/2020 at 7:43 AM, HansonKerman said:

but now I realize you’re right Pol is a spiky moon. Imagine if they were solid (have they made scatters solid?)

I hope never! I always forget and drive through things all the time, can you imagine what would happen if they were solid! I would have to drive around obstacles!:o

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/28/2020 at 4:12 PM, DualDesertEagle said:

Any news on the making of Volume 2, @Just Jim? Or has it been postponed until the release of KSP2, which to my knowledge has also been postponed to some time in 2021?

That's the game plan

Edited by Just Jim

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/10/2020 at 9:17 AM, Just Jim said:
On 9/28/2020 at 1:12 PM, DualDesertEagle said:

Any news on the making of Volume 2, @Just Jim? Or has it been postponed until the release of KSP2, which to my knowledge has also been postponed to some time in 2021?

That's the game plan

does the fact that it's been delayed to 2022 change that?

Edited by sir rocket

On 11/19/2020 at 12:31 AM, sir rocket said:

does the fact that it's been delayed to 2022 change that?

Oh HAILLLL NAAAAW!!!

Actually, yes, I'm pretty damn sure we'll have to wait another year then!

Unless of course @Just Jimis gonna change his plans accordingly and make Volume 2 still based on KSP1

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.