The Saga of Emiko Station - Complete

Just Jim

18 hours ago, Just Jim said:

I have read the signs... the planets are moving into strange alignments... shadows crawl unseen in the night... whispering in my ear...

THE KRAKEN RETURNS!!!!
GO JEB, ONLY YOU CAN SAVE US!!!

:0.0:

Edit: 200 pages!!

Edited by RealKerbal3x

I've been thinking about this and I'm wondering about something. We've already seen that there are at least two worlds in @Just Jim's fictional universe, so are there any more? Perhaps a third "world" that ties in with the other two already mentioned? That would be awesome.

Fgf0ST1.png

I know, I'm shameless.

On 3/4/2018 at 3:47 PM, Just Jim said:

Oh, no... I wish!!!  hehehe

This concerns the story itself, and something I've thought about doing for a very, very long time... Something predicted in the story itself almost two years ago...

I have read the signs... the planets are moving into strange alignments... shadows crawl unseen in the night... whispering in my ear... 

The time is coming...

Soon.. So very, very soon... :0.0:

I have a bad feeling about this...

Edited by Lithobrake
I managed to quote it!

Arggg... My internet is out again!!! It's been blowing out all week... Then comes back before the repairman gets here. It's really frustrating :P

4 hours ago, Lithobrake said:

"I have read the signs... the planets are moving into strange alignments... shadows crawl unseen in the night... whispering in my ear... 

The time is coming... 

Soon.. So very, very soon... :0.0:" (I can't seem to quote this)

I have a bad feeling about this...

Hehe... I'm just messing with everyone. 

My internet is still out, and I can't work on the project I'm supposed to be helping with... This is so aggravating!

But since I couldn't do anything else, I did have a chance to work on Emiko a little bit, mostly getting ready for the update. I'm going to do like last time and bring everybody home first, just in case there's a problem with the ships... Hopefully everything will go smooth, because I really really want 1.4 and the DLC as soon as possible.

Edited by Just Jim

3 minutes ago, CatastrophicFailure said:

SO, with the update, is there some gratuitous skydiving in the future, then? :D

Oh, absolutely! I'm just a little bummed I didn't have them when Sanny jumped a couple of chapters ago. But that's okay, I'll use them as soon as I can find an excuse... He he he

17 hours ago, Just Jim said:

Oh, absolutely! I'm just a little bummed I didn't have them when Sanny jumped a couple of chapters ago. But that's okay, I'll use them as soon as I can find an excuse... He he he

Jeb has gone on record calling the parachutes "unnecessary" and saying the space program is just "a bunch of sissies".

Edited by obney kerman

20 minutes ago, obney kerman said:

Jeb has gone on record calling the parachutes "unnecessary" and saying the space program is just " a bunch of sissies".

OK, that's really funny, because I was seriously thinking that Obney, having shown quite a skill in airdropping, should be the one to lead the first parachute squad.

He's going to take a crack like that from Jeb kinda personal... :mad:

I think I have to use this.... 

:D

Edited by Just Jim

30 minutes ago, Just Jim said:

OK, that's really funny, because I was seriously thinking that Obney, having shown quite a skill in airdropping, should be the one to lead the first parachute squad.

He's going to take a crack like that from Jeb kinda personal... :mad:

I think I have to use this.... 

:D

Oh, I can see this now... but you need... no you must... use this song...

On 3/7/2018 at 10:28 PM, CatastrophicFailure said:

If so, it’d better have guinea pigs. :D

squack.

pyZhUn0.jpg

Tinfoil hats for guinea pigs needed if they do appear probably.

2 hours ago, Just Jim said:

I'm on my phone. The cable/internet repairman is finally here, and is replacing everything!!! 

Hopefully this finally solves the problem...

So... he's replacing you too? :P

At least doing that might finally stop my mild addiction to this thread. Solving one problem...

Really though - hope everything goes smoothly.

Edited by qzgy

Chapter 93
An Imperative Interruption...

NDUTisv.png

By Order of the Grand Kerbal

Effective immediately:

1. Kerbal Aeronautics and Space Administration head-administrator Gene Kerman is hereby terminated, stripped of all rank and privileges, and ordered under immediate house-arrest, pending inquiry
  2. Werhner von Kerman is ordered to assume the position of temporary head-administrator of KASA, pending inquiry
  3. All KASA personnel are ordered to halt any and all activities, and to immediately return to the space center, pending inquiry

These orders are to be carried out immediately; any deviation will result in immediate court-marshal and discharge from the Kerbal Aeronautics and Space Administration.

By order of the acting Grand Kerbal
Her Majesty,
Samantha Kerman

B0kD6IN.png

The Saga of Emiko Station, and the strange tale of Emiko and Chibi Kerman, are still far, far from over....

Go to Chapter 94
Return to Index

Edited by Just Jim

So the Grand Kerbal’s Name is Samantha, eh? I wonder if there was a nose wiggle involved in this edict. 

Wait, Kerbals don’t have noses. 

The plot thickens. 

But poor Gene...;.;

ETA: Wait, acting Grand Kerbal? Has there been some succession crisis I’ve deplorably forgotten?

Edited by CatastrophicFailure
ETA

2 hours ago, PredawnElk1 said:

I like how all of the kerbals have that face. How long did it take your kerbals to all have the same expression?

I took about 2 dozen or so, then sifted through them to find the best. :wink:

1 hour ago, Lithobrake said:

Also, is this because the grand kerbal blames them for the Kraken attack?

Cannot confirm or deny... :sealed:

1 hour ago, CatastrophicFailure said:

So the Grand Kerbal’s Name is Samantha, eh?

Yup... it might sound a little familiar.

1 hour ago, CatastrophicFailure said:

Wait, acting Grand Kerbal? Has there been some succession crisis I’ve deplorably forgotten?

No, you haven't forgotten anything... but I cannot confirm or deny some sort of succession crisis... 

1 hour ago, SchwinnTropius said:

Now I can hardly wait (though I will do so patiently :) ) for the reactions from the crew.

Next chapter... that I can absolutely promise! 

Emiko: :0.0: 
Val: ;.; 
Piper: :mad:

Edited by Just Jim

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.