Just Jim

The Saga of Emiko Station - Volume I - Complete

5 hours ago, Speeding Mullet said:

I will freely admit to not having read the Saga (I have read a few posts a few years back) but I just wanted to say that over half a million views and nearly 7000 posts is staggering, and something really to be extremely proud of.  I just read that the average non fiction book in the US sells less than 3000 copies in its lifetime, and 250 copies per year.  given that this Saga is clearly a work of non fiction (:sticktongue:) my comparison is totally correct and the above post statistics are truly incredible. 

the Saga of Emiko station must be in an exclusive club of maybe under 5 posts with more than half a million views across the whole forum.  Most of which are picture spamming threads.

I will one day sit down and read this as I would read a scifi novel, and no doubt enjoy it greatly.

SM

Oh wow, thank you so much!!!  You just made my day!!!  :D

In terms of views, there are many modding threads on here with millions of views.

But as far as forum fan-fiction, I think Emiko is currently the 2nd most viewed, behind @Kuzzter's absolutely brilliant Kerb-Fleet series..... which, IMO, is required reading for any KSP fan!!!  lol

Volume 2 in KSP 2. Please make it happen lmao.

1 hour ago, Xurkitree said:

Oooooh maybe that's why there hasn't been a Volume 2 yet, because he knew KSP2 was coming!

16 hours ago, Xurkitree said:

It's still really early to be making any promises, but I don't see why not...  I think it has a nice ring to it  :D

On 8/22/2019 at 1:32 AM, Just Jim said:

Oh wow, thank you so much!!!  You just made my day!!!  :D

In terms of views, there are many modding threads on here with millions of views.

But as far as forum fan-fiction, I think Emiko is currently the 2nd most viewed, behind @Kuzzter's absolutely brilliant Kerb-Fleet series..... which, IMO, is required reading for any KSP fan!!!  lol

Pleasure and well deserved.  Oh yes I just spotted that thread, approaching 3/4 million views.  Staggering....Thanks for the pointer.  I'll be hanging out here a little more moving forward so I'll get stuck in at some point.

SM

On 8/21/2019 at 1:45 PM, Xurkitree said:

With a neat little segue in that explains why exactly everything is different now :P

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Mrcarrot said:

With a neat little segue in that explains why exactly everything is different now :P

I think I have that part already figured out... maybe???

Are you a Dr. Who fan???

Edited by Just Jim

11 minutes ago, Just Jim said:

I think I have that part already figured out... maybe???

Are you a Dr. Who fan???

What?  Everybody dies and comes back with a different appearance, accent, age, race, and/or gender? :D 

9 hours ago, Geschosskopf said:

What?  Everybody dies and comes back with a different appearance, accent, age, race, and/or gender? :D 

Hehehe.... 
No, I'm tentatively thinking a sort of "Wedding of River Song" type situation, or something like that... maybe?
It's obviously way too early for anything definite... but I'll come up with something clever for why reality suddenly went... sideways... lol.... :0.0:

No, everyone dies and comes back as Jodie Whittaker (the current Doctor).

49 minutes ago, Just Jim said:

. but I'll come up with something clever for why reality suddenly went... sideways... lol.... :0.0:

A trivial task.   You've already negotiated that hurdle several times :) 

On 8/21/2019 at 2:45 PM, Xurkitree said:

Haven't been on this forum in years but KSP 2 brought me back: I'm gonna second this motion

On 9/15/2019 at 4:21 PM, HeronRocketry said:

Haven't been on this forum in years but KSP 2 brought me back: I'm gonna second this motion

It's still way too early to make any definite promises.. but that's the game plan right now...

But more importantly... Welcome back!!!!!!  :D

Edited by Just Jim