The Saga of Emiko Station - Complete

Just Jim

1 hour ago, HansonKerman said:

I just read the trailer and I’m excited. It also coincides with 1.10! HYPED

That part was a coincidence

But if you like what you saw, make sure to leave Oraldo a note on the trialer thread and let him know... 

Share the love  :D

Edited by Just Jim

I’ve decided to re read Emiko because the first volume of the movie is coming and I must say that it’s even more wonderful than I remember. I’ve read 1-49 and I must say... Thompberry is worse than I remembered. Thanks to gaining cluture since reading it, now I can’t stop singing the Snowy/Amalgam/it’s s o  co l d theme every time Thompberry is around. Just thought someone’d like to know.

(next up: Overlaying every scene in Emiko with Undertale and MOTHER music. Between them that can finish the job :sticktongue:)

holy frick I didn’t realize that Emiko was at chapter 50 WHY DID I NOT REMEMBER THIS CRITICAL DETAIL

9 minutes ago, obney kerman said:

Congrats on the movie adaptation!

man... if you had told me three years ago that the KSP fanfic I was reading for the first time was going to become a full-length movie, I don't know if I would believe you.

I know right? It’s so exciting. Seeing little Emiko grow up (well, grow like 12 chapters but whatev)

1 hour ago, obney kerman said:

man... if you had told me three years ago that the KSP fanfic I was reading for the first time was going to become a full-length movie, I don't know if I would believe you.

1 hour ago, HansonKerman said:

I know right? It’s so exciting. Seeing little Emiko grow up (well, grow like 12 chapters but whatev)

Yeah... this is exciting... but thank @Oraldo revak He's the one doing all the hard work!  ;)

On 3/13/2020 at 1:43 PM, CatastrophicFailure said:

Take Two Interactive, the company that actually owns the IP rights to KSP. Of which @Just Jim is actually an employee, which makes it a slightly-less-than-zero chance at this point, but I think he just doesn’t have the time. And like @0111narwhalz said, there’d likely be other IP issues too. 

I know that... it was a point I was tryna make.

On 6/14/2020 at 4:24 PM, HansonKerman said:

I just read the trailer and I’m excited. It also coincides with 1.10! HYPED

Wait, what trailer??

22 hours ago, obney kerman said:

Full length movie??? From where?? WHEN?? Tell me MORE???????

• 2 weeks later...

In case anyone missed it... Emiko Station - The Movie (Episode 1) is now available!!!

Here is the link:

I am truly stunned at how good this came out!  Please please remember to thank Oraldo for all his hard work.  :D

3 minutes ago, obney kerman said:

Wow, this is the first time I've seen a fanfic get a full-length movie adaptation. We live in strange times indeed.

Well, in KSP-verse maybe, but 50 shades of Gray is a fanfic of Twilight and it has already been adopted into a movie (or three even). But I'd rather watch Emiko Station over 50 shades of whatever.

1 hour ago, Okhin said:

Well, in KSP-verse maybe, but 50 shades of Gray is a fanfic of Twilight and it has already been adopted into a movie (or three even). But I'd rather watch Emiko Station over 50 shades of whatever.

...You got me there.

4 hours ago, obney kerman said:

Well, I guess that's something to watch tonight!

Wow, this is the first time I've seen a fanfic get a full-length movie adaptation. We live in strange times indeed.

We say 'a' full length adaptation...but it's only the first 15 chapters. Using that as a guideline we could see anywhere from six to eight full length films.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.