Addiction Aerospace - SSTO Repository (And other junk) New Craft: Feb 6th!

Hey there forum goers! My name is of course, SpaceplaneAddict and welcome to Addiction Aerospace, my SSTO repository. If the name and stuff is to RP-ey, then I'll change it, no biggie. Anyway, I'll be posting SSTO's and occaisonaly other junk (A.K.A Failed stuff maybe, plus rockets). Enough talk! 

The BadS SSTO, featuring everything you need in an LKO SSTO!
VXNi9Le.png?1
Anyway, as I said, this is a basics SSTO, has everything needed for LKO, such as RCS, Docking, and a good Delta-V margin along with unmanned capacity.
To fly, well, I'll just say it's a mid TWR vessel. I'll have details for flight below somewhere.
I forgot, have a download link

The Blade, SSTDuna and maybe back!
cnOP1CX.png
This SSTO here is my first ever interplanetary capable SSTO! Anyway, acsent profile is sort of tricky, but doable if I can orbit it!
10 degree acsent all the way.
At 8km pitch up to 15 degrees.
At 15km, pitch down to 5 degrees.
Slowly rise to 10degrees and hold it there.
Light nuke when combined RAPIER thrust is below 180.
Switch mode to rocket when total thrust is below 100.
Fly to Space!

Action groups:
1 - Toggle RAPIERS
2 - Toggle RAPIER modes
3 - Toggle Nukes
And I'll take that, to go.

The Mercenary, a 1 Kerb Dune Buggy!
C5YTWvK.png
Well, rovers are self explanatory. Originally designed for the Elcano, beware of high speed turning. Though it has 2 small reaction wheels, turning speed is around 15 m/s. And, you can't argue those looks!
Get yours today for only Free thousand Funds!

Persistance, two stage to Minmus Spaceplane!
FqS3nwB.png
As the picture shows, the spaceplane end looks like a normal longb range Nuke-RAPIER combo, but on the nuke, is a decoupler, and a "Thumper" SRB! The SRB is for an orbital kick, shooting you (if shallow acsent if used) to a 50km or so Ap, and pushing T-Apoapsis to a near 1 minute 45 seconds away! No instructions for this one, hehe, just pitch 10 degrees near the lower altitudes. ;)

Get yours today, for almost 45 THOUSAND Funds!

Pickaxe, a Mk3 Infinirange Mining Spaceplane (SSTO)!
Y6WcNc0.png
Well, as stated, it's a simple trick of carrying a mining kit everywhere you go. Can handle EverythingTM except Eve and Tylo.

Flight instructions:
None. Pitch according to thrust output. If thrust is increasing, pitch to the point it is barely increasing.
Pitch level at "speed run" altitude.

Action Groups:
1 Toggle RAPIERS
2 Switch RAPIER mode
3 Toggle Nuclear rocket

Buy ten, get 1, COMPLETELY FREE! 

The Alouette, my competitor to @Rune's White Dart!
e2P9ERY.png
Space station not included :) Designed to have the same functionality of the White Dart, it is just as modular, and (probably) as dragless. Power comes from the Whiplash jet, and the dual Thuds, radially mounted, then offset.
Flight Instructions:
Pitch acording to thrust. :)

Get yours today for about 2 WHOLE FUNDS! WHOOOO!

Anyway, that's all for now, hoping to get some newer, an different ones out later.

-SPAddict

Edited by SpaceplaneAddict

Well, I have the second craft of the day. Also, note that when I post craft here, I'll make a new post and also put them in the OP.

Anyway, enough of the forum talk! Here's the new SSTO, the Blade, SSTDuna and maybe even back!
cnOP1CX.png
This SSTO here is my first ever interplanetary capable SSTO! Anyway, acsent profile is sort of tricky, but doable if I can orbit it!
10 degree acsent all the way.
At 8km pitch up to 15 degrees.
At 15km, pitch down to 5 degrees.
Slowly rise to 10degrees and hold it there.
Light nuke when combined RAPIER thrust is below 180.
Switch mode to rocket when total thrust is below 100.
Fly to Space!

Action groups:
1 - Toggle RAPIERS
2 - Toggle RAPIER modes
3 - Toggle Nukes

Download link

Have fun flying to Duna and, maybe, even come back to Kerbin!

New craft!

The Mercenary, a 1 Kerb Dune Buggy!
C5YTWvK.png
Well, rovers are self explanatory. Originally designed for the Elcano, beware of high speed turning. Though it has 2 small reaction wheels, turning speed is around 15 m/s. And, you can't argue those looks!
Grab it today!

Make a Kerbin SSTO that is interplanetary capable, ISRU equipped, capable of carrying 2 Kerbals, VTOL capable on all planets excluding Jool(Doesn't have to escape atmosphere) and also functionally a rover. I bet it's possible :)

Edited by The Optimist

10 hours ago, The Optimist said:

Make a Kerbin SSTO that is interplanetary capable, ISRU equipped, capable of carrying 2 Kerbals, VTOL capable on all planets excluding Jool(Doesn't have to escape atmosphere) and also functionally a rover. I bet it's possible :)

I have a prototype that can do that, but it's not Tylo rated.

I got here from your signature.  I need a fully stock SSTO capable of getting to the Mün and back.  I don't care about looks.  Mk. 3, please.

Edited by Guest

10 minutes ago, CliftonM said:

I got here from your signature.  I need a fully stock SSTO capable of getting to the Mün and back.  I don't care about looks.  Mk. 3, please.

Getting right on it!

Does it need to carry payload?
Does it need crew?
How much Delta-V margin are you comfortable with?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.