Spaceplane

hi,

I\'m trying here to create a space plane, but I have a lot of problems to get something done.

• [li]I can\'t connect two MK1 Fuselage, it just doesn\'t snap together[/li]
    [li]While the Ram Jet Intake does show, that it would snap to the Fuselage, after clicking the mouse button it turns red and doesn\'t snap[/li]
    [li]I can place Structural & Aerodynamic stuff on the plane, but I can\'t place the small or standard control surface on those wings.[/li]

Is this bugged, or am I doing it wrong?

1. Keep at it. Try putting them in different locations until they snap. Once you have a column, move the whole stack where you want. It\'ll take some time.

2. Don\'t worry about intakes, they don\'t do anything yet.

3. You\'ll have to be more specific? You might need to rotate the parts with WASDQE if that\'s what you mean. The standard control surface fits the delta wing perfectly, and you can fit a small control surface on a structural wing.

1. Keep at it. Try putting them in different locations until they snap. Once you havea collumn, move the whole stack where you want. It\'ll take some time.

2. Don\'t worry about intakes, they don\'t do anything yet.

3. You\'ll have to be more specific? You might need to rotate the parts with WASDQE if that\'s what you mean. The standard control surface fits the delta wing perfectly, and you can fit a small control surface on a structural wing.

Ah, I didn\'t know that I could rotate those things. They were attaching only in weird ways, but that info helped me a lot! :)