SpaceLaunchSystem-Beta Version 0.3B (by DECQ)

DECQ

SLS program  

95 members have voted

1. 1. It makes sense to continue to work on this project, taking into account other developers have done.

• Yeah, that makes sense
    • I think there are more advanced and better version, better to do something new.

7 hours ago, Spock1108 said:

Truly a beautiful mod! The only flaw is the shape of Orion ... the base angles are too acute ... But the SLS and textures are perfect!

instead of working on Altair, he works at the MAV or have real rover nasa ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94bIW7e1Otg

is also the Skylab II ... you make your own mod only!

Thank you for the kind words, I look like a smooth corners on Orion, you mean Command pod or the entire model?
I really work this add-on like a blind kitten and learn some things on the fly, now I saw your video, thanks very interesting, I'll try to do it, but  need to finish with silly mistakes (such as the UpperStage  4x RL-10) to unfortunately we do not have time to make a new update this year.
Just about the Skylab 2, a new station? :)

I checked and the difference of the angles was due to the fact that the heat shield ablative is not joined to the capsule but a separate piece, sorry ... :(:sealed:

I just saw that you did the 'EUS in the old version ... I am attaching some photos of EUS current XD

I recommend the same diameter as the central stage of the CLS :wink:

Z85.jpg

The Skylab II is the new Skylab whisker version but based on the SLS. Essentially a tank used as habitat.

00531300.JPG

Edited by Spock1108

46 minutes ago, Spock1108 said:

I checked and the difference of the angles was due to the fact that the heat shield ablative is not joined to the capsule but a separate piece, sorry ... :(:sealed:

I just saw that you did the 'EUS in the old version ... I am attaching some photos of EUS current XD

I recommend the same diameter as the central stage of the CLS :wink:

Z85.jpg

The Skylab II is the new Skylab whisker version but based on the SLS. Essentially a tank used as habitat.

00531300.JPG

Already there is a new model of EUS, I just really do not know so well the Rocket.10915650_m.png

Also, thank you for this image, I really the first time I see it !!!

I mean Skylab 2.

Edited by DECQ

if I can give a couple of tips to make the mod 100% realistic:

-theRCS engines are too small compared to the service module;

-the RCS "side" are not two but one;

-I Do more silver gray color ... in the game seems too white;

-The engine of the service module is off;

-the eight smaller engines of the service module would use them as RCS;

-Fairings I would do with the procedural fairings

23164761431_a38b33471d_c.jpg

Edited by Spock1108
translated

26 minutes ago, Spock1108 said:

if I can give a couple of tips to make the mod 100% realistic:

-theRCS engines are too small compared to the service module;

-the RCS "side" are not two but one;

-I Do more silver gray color ... in the game seems too white;

-The engine of the service module is off;

-the eight smaller engines of the service module would use them as RCS;

-Fairings I would do with the procedural fairings

23164761431_a38b33471d_c.jpg

Tips and criticism is good, it allows you to add-on better.

- I look at them in more detail
- Yes, recently I noticed it, but connections to KSP it would be problematic
- In CM no texture, all that makes the texture is NormalMap and TextureReplacer, I found only one texture that can come under the kind of radiance, need to work on it.
- I have not yet mobilized the eight engines, because such details, and while I understand rocket, this  a  called Beta version :) 

- You mean the Add-on ???
I just not love many dependencies, you are not the first who told me about it, I'll look for them and try to understand how it works .

• 1 month later...
On 2016/2/23 at 3:36 AM, DECQ said:

I put a link to download.

Really a beautiful mod, I am impressed a lot.

However, I got a problem.

When I attatched the RS-25s and the RL-10 to a tank, MJ just cant figure out how much DV it got. Is this normal?

5 hours ago, mark7 said:

Really a beautiful mod, I am impressed a lot.

However, I got a problem.

When I attatched the RS-25s and the RL-10 to a tank, MJ just cant figure out how much DV it got. Is this normal?

No, this is not normal. Dragon spoke about this error, see what the problem is.

2 minutes ago, mark7 said:

Also, will you make a RO version of this mod? If you will, I think I can help.

I can not run the RO on my KSP,i like RSS/RO but can not do it unfortunately...

46 minutes ago, DECQ said:

I can not run the RO on my KSP,i like RSS/RO but can not do it unfortunately...

I just finish one on my computer……Not very good cause I didnt use MM the override codes but override them directly. Sadly ur license forbids me from posting it. Maybe I can send it to you so that you can post it then?

And I just find another problem, the main parachute autocut at 25m, I have RC installed. Did anyone have the same problem?

Edit: The solar panel didnt generate too, I saw you have remove the module from its cfg?

Edited by mark7

5 hours ago, mark7 said:

I just finish one on my computer……Not very good cause I didnt use MM the override codes but override them directly. Sadly ur license forbids me from posting it. Maybe I can send it to you so that you can post it then?

And I just find another problem, the main parachute autocut at 25m, I have RC installed. Did anyone have the same problem?

Edit: The solar panel didnt generate too, I saw you have remove the module from its cfg?

1. Yes, you can send them to me and I'll put it on the stream indicating the author.
2. I do not know about the parachute, strange.
3. Yes, did not understand how solar panels work, will look at the problem.

DECQ, are the solar panels their own separate part or are they attached to the service module? If you split them into separate parts then adding the Sun Tracker module will be a lot easier, which would also allow the panels to start generating electricity. 

On 27.02.2016 at 11:04 PM, Delta_8930 said:

DECQ, are the solar panels their own separate part or are they attached to the service module? If you split them into separate parts then adding the Sun Tracker module will be a lot easier, which would also allow the panels to start generating electricity. 

Yes, of course they are individual pieces as soon as I have time to watch how to fix them, I think is not so simple.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.