SpaceLaunchSystem-Beta Version 0.3B (by DECQ)

DECQ

SLS program  

95 members have voted

1. 1. It makes sense to continue to work on this project, taking into account other developers have done.

• Yeah, that makes sense
    • I think there are more advanced and better version, better to do something new.

• 2 months later...
On 09.05.2016 at 2:05 AM, Cheesecake said:

Hey DECQ

Does it work in 1.1.2? And is it still in developement?

I do not think that he does not work in 1.1.2. as this Rocket and manned spacecraft, although I have not tested. For many SLS appeared, just do not have time for him.

• 2 months later...

It works fine with 1.1.3 so I think it works with 1.1.2 too.

Anyway I'm working on some RO configurations. Core stage and ICPS done. Orion on the way. Will work on advanced upper stages and fairings as soon as I have the time.

EDIT: done. Sent to the RO thread

Edited by Zuppermati
update

• 4 years later...
11 hours ago, Virtualgenius said:

@prinjrius Decq больше не занимается модификацией или поддержкой, но все еще существует, если вы хотите взять его на себя, вы можете связаться с ним

And he can at least tear off the docking station from the nose piece and leave the attachment point there? In principle, nothing else is needed. I tried it myself, but it didn’t work for me, I don’t own a 3D program.

4 hours ago, prinjrius said:

And he can at least tear off the docking station from the nose piece and leave the attachment point there? In principle, nothing else is needed. I tried it myself, but it didn’t work for me, I don’t own a 3D program.

He can do a lot, but he will not change anything, especially since he removed all the components for modding.

P.S. By the way, I already forgot that I created SLS, the textures are just awful.

• 2 months later...
On 15/8/2020 at 10:31, DECQ said:

Puede hacer mucho, pero no cambiará nada, especialmente porque eliminó todos los componentes para modificar.

PD Por cierto, ya olvidé que creé SLS, las texturas son simplemente horribles.

why don't you make RO or RSS configurations I would like you to continue with the project

• 1 month later...
On 12/16/2015 at 6:59 PM, DECQ said:

I found some interesting information, is very similar project was about 30 years ago and was called "Symmetric shuttle," this proves that everything new is well forgotten old. :-)

10807061_m.bmp

Is there any more information from someone else? Very interesting.

It's called NLS- National Launch System or New Launch System

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Launch_System

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.