About hypothetical negative and imaginary mass

Angeltxilon

"Matter has positive gravitational and inertial mass, that is, two objects attract each other, the lower mass faster than the more massive"
A part of the law of gravity Newton.

12346503_665721486864403_922243381307997

But how this applies to negative and imaginary masses?

A hypothetical negative mass is a object that has negative gravitational and inertial mass, and therefore negative energy.
A negative mass does not act as you think now.
Obviously cause a repulsion towards the positive mass by the gravity, but have negative inertia, therefore the negative mass would not repelled by the positive mass, generating a "persecution" of negative mass after positive, that is, an acceleration of the set of masses of zero energy.
Also, the negative mass repel itself, and thus a hypothetical negative solid mass tend to expand and disintegrate.

12373365_665721500197735_475048087175657

12360184_665721496864402_386377092659428

12376120_665721493531069_847775711104127

On the other hand, an imaginary mass is a hypothetical mass that move at speeds greater than the speed of light and have positive energy, this is result of a squared negative mass, ie, imaginary-valued mass.
How moves this?
A real mass (either positive or negative), has a idle speed of 0m/s, the speed must always be less than the speed of light (c), and travels relatively to the future.
A zero mass does not has repose velocity, always travels at light speed, and standing frozen (relatively) in time
An imaginary mass has a idle speed of infinite speed, speed must always be major than the speed of light (more slower more energy required to slow, the reverse of real mass), and travels relatively to past.

12342668_665723726864179_729662063473782

But how the imaginary mass interacts with itself, positive and negative real mass? :huh:
I created this topic to disclose such hypothetical curiosities and find some conclusion, share information and delight in the truth.

1 hour ago, Angeltxilon said:

"Matter has positive gravitational and inertial mass, that is, two objects attract each other, the lower mass faster than the more massive"
A part of the law of gravity Newton.

12346503_665721486864403_922243381307997

But how this applies to negative and imaginary masses?

A hypothetical negative mass is a object that has negative gravitational and inertial mass, and therefore negative energy.
A negative mass does not act as you think now.
Obviously cause a repulsion towards the positive mass by the gravity, but have negative inertia, therefore the negative mass would not repelled by the positive mass, generating a "persecution" of negative mass after positive, that is, an acceleration of the set of masses of zero energy.
Also, the negative mass repel itself, and thus a hypothetical negative solid mass tend to expand and disintegrate.

12373365_665721500197735_475048087175657

12360184_665721496864402_386377092659428

12376120_665721493531069_847775711104127

On the other hand, an imaginary mass is a hypothetical mass that move at speeds greater than the speed of light and have positive energy, this is result of a squared negative mass, ie, imaginary-valued mass.
How moves this?
A real mass (either positive or negative), has a idle speed of 0m/s, the speed must always be less than the speed of light (c), and travels relatively to the future.
A zero mass does not has repose velocity, always travels at light speed, and standing frozen (relatively) in time
An imaginary mass has a idle speed of infinite speed, speed must always be major than the speed of light (more slower more energy required to slow, the reverse of real mass), and travels relatively to past.

12342668_665723726864179_729662063473782

But how the imaginary mass interacts with itself, positive and negative real mass? :huh:
I created this topic to disclose such hypothetical curiosities and find some conclusion, share information and delight in the truth.

Im always fascinated with theories that include "A negative mass does not act as you think now", im glad you told me because I thought that negative mass would have training as a shakespearian, but then of course the English are to proper to be negative mass, particularly after the Henry VIIi deal. Then i thought well maybe its from the Bolliwood school, given that gravity is slightly less as you approach the equator, then i thought maybe its from the Vogon school of poetry and acting, thats fairly negative. But even vogon poetry is more palitable than this negative mass act. 

inertia results from an interaction with the higgs boson, for bosons the particle is its own antiparticle so intearctions are scalar from zero. We tend to think of mass being generated from particle interaction, but most of the energy in an atom comes from bosons, like gluons, w ans z bosons,mand thus these are the primary source of inertial energy. Again bosons are there own antiparticles and so each boson is capable of holding togethr anti and regular matter, as has been recently reaffirmed and reported here.

So what can negative mass be? cant be antimatter or matter since these have positive masses, since the normal bosons dont interact neither should a photon. OK you have what i call a non-occamian construct. That is the fabribation of a theory based on no suupport and no reasoning that runs parrallel to something supported by data. 

I can show you this, Im going to add negative-space time, this includes all three types of mass that you describe but runs from the end of the universe back to the big bang. It begins with a big explosion that causes space to start shinking but when it reaches singularity, everything dissappears. 

Not non-occamian enough, I can add additional flavors. I am going to create negative vacuum space, this is non-space outside the inflationary bubble which is filled with negative energy, the energy acts to reflect light in such a way as when you approach the boundary, you only see more of the same universe.

Eventually i will run out of things to negate, but you get the point. 

In the space of one hundred and seventy-six years the Lower Mississippi has shortened itself two hundred and forty-two miles. That is an average of a trifle over one mile and a third per year. Therefore, any calm person, who is not blind or idiotic, can see that in the Old Oolitic Silurian Period, just a million years ago next November, the Lower Mississippi River was upwards of one million three hundred thousand miles long, and stuck out over the Gulf of Mexico like a fishing-rod. And by the same token any person can see that seven hundred and forty-two years from now the Lower Mississippi will be only a mile and three-quarters long, and Cairo and New Orleans will have joined their streets together, and be plodding comfortably along under a single mayor and a mutual board of aldermen. There is something fascinating about science. One gets such wholesale returns of conjecture out of such a trifling investment of fact.
Life on the Mississippi, Mark Twain

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.