Make a fake KSP mod.

On 4/24/2016 at 3:52 AM, cubinator said:

Dedres: Adds a new planet called Dedres. It is exactly like Dres, but with its orbital velocity reversed. The two will impact each other in half an orbit and explode. Make good use of these last few years on Dres!

REVENGE OF THE KRAKEN!

Omnomrom mod:

Allows ksp to reserve ram exclusivly for its own use, no other software may access that range of adresses. Effect persists even if ksp is not running, even if it is un-installed, or the OS is replaced, or the dimms...

Reserved address range cannot be decreased, only ever increased.

The insanity warp drive. 

Like alcubierre warp drive, but it cannot be cancelled mid-warp, it has a 99% chance of destroying the solar system, and if it works, it warps you to a random celestial body and comes out of warp on a sub-orbital trajectory!

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/25/2016 at 0:01 PM, spacebrick3 said:

Atmosphere for All: Creates atmosphere in space, so that nuclear engines don't work and all your transfers have to be constantly burning so as so not to lose velocity. Oh, and all the planets lose their velocity and fall into the Sun.

I misread this as Apostrophe for All, so I will submit that as my fake mod.

Takes every word that ends with an s and does not have an apostrophe, and adds an apostrophe before the s.

Example:

"Take's every word that end's with an 's and doe's not have an apostrophe, and add's an apostrophe before the 's."

On May 3, 2016 at 6:01 PM, LetsGoToMars! said:

The random mod installer:

Installs/deletes a new mod each time you log on to play KSP.

If you can specify the mods it can install and make it not destroy a ship when losing a part (just making it unavailable in the vab) I that would actually be really interesting! 

Oh and useless mod is removetimewarp mod for minecraft 1.10.4 this mod only works on terraria and disables the time warp on ksp

• 3 weeks later...
On 5. 1. 2016 at 3:28 PM, ToukieToucan said:

VulKano

Creates an ash cloud in the atmopshere: planes can't fly through it: either the engines shut down or they  EXPLODE

KoldWar:

-VAB and SPH are underground

-Atomic warheads instead of nose cones

-Nice nuclear waste effect

-You get bombarded with Nukes by the Kommunists at times

-Radioactive isotopes can mess with electronics like mechjeb and SAS and Probe cores...:0.0:

-Almost every rocket you send up to space gets intercepted by Kommunists 

Will we  have a addon in which we are komunists ?

Er, @woo_reentry_is_cool_dude I think that you're in the wrong thread to ask about this.

This thread is about making a mod for KSP that does not exist, and is mostly stuff that is most likely problematic rather than helpful.

Of course, this means you have to give the fake mod a short description and a name.

For example (of which will be my entry):

Hyperbolic Planets: a mod that puts all the planets on a hyperbolic trajectory. This includes moons. So, in essence, you'd have to really hurry to each place before they become impossible to reach...

Edited by Astrofox

KSP Repainted...

Yeah, just a bunch of horrible inappropriate textures and jokes and stuff thrown into KSP.

In other words, pretty much changing the descriptions of parts (to things) the names of parts (to things) retexturing parts, renaming experiments, having really weird experiment readouts, a Navball that's just horrible...

I could go on about this... but I won't for the sake of people's sanity.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.