Make a fake KSP mod.

Extra Baggage: Someone forgot to remove the safety wires from the decouplers so even though the part stages, it's still hanging on flopping behind the ship.  NOTE: There is 0% chance that the wire will fail and the staged parts will finally break loose.

On June 12, 2016 at 9:43 PM, icedown said:

Extra Baggage: Someone forgot to remove the safety wires from the decouplers so even though the part stages, it's still hanging on flopping behind the ship.  NOTE: There is 0% chance that the wire will fail and the staged parts will finally break loose.

This has happened to me, the part stays and the strut extends out for mikes. 

On 4/19/2016 at 9:56 PM, cubinator said:

Oh, and in the spirit of

laser_pointer_more_power.png

I present:

Atomic Scale Solar System!

Gilly is the size of a hydrogen atom, at 0.000000000053 m, or 53 picometers. The planets are at the same relative scale as in stock, so Kerbin's diameter is 0.000000002446 m (2.4 nm, slightly wider than a DNA helix), Jool is 0.0000000244615 m (24.5 nm, around the size of an ultraviolet wavelength), and Kerbol is a whopping 0.000000533 m! That's over half a micrometer and bigger than a bacteriophage! Of course, mass is retained, because falling would take way too long otherwise. :D

Wait...I wonder if this is actually possible using Kopernicus? All you'd have to do is change the diameters of the planets (and atmospheric height when applicable) and boom, Kraken heaven. I wonder if ships would undergo spaghettification if they got too close and "landed"...and just think what would happen to KSC, which would stay the same size! Don't use the launchpad, anything placed on it will fall down into the VAB!

Edited by cubinator

14 hours ago, Astrofox said:

Yeah, I don't think that's possible in Kopernicus ( I think the limit is about 500 meters radius).

Actually, that same day I found out about this glorious mod that does just that.

I've yet to play with it, but when I do...there will be Krakens...:D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On May 3, 2016 at 6:52 PM, Andem said:

GlaD, Hal n' Mechjeb!

Adds GlaDOS and Hal 9000 into the game, and makes MechJeb as sadistic as Ted Bundy.

ME WANT

back on topic:

Intersetllar:

Plays No Time for Caution.

Edited by TheKSPBeginner
fogrot important thingy

Presenting...

dun dun dun

The Fast Dog Mod

This mod doubles the speed of the pre-existing dogs. The dogs run around the VAB and spaceplane hanger, really fast. If you've ever thought that KSP needed faster dogs, this is the perfect mod for you. If enough people like this mod, I'll work on a mod that allows you to customize the dog speed.

If you're interested in supporting Fast Dog Mod, you can fund me at www.totallyrealcrowdfunding.jpg/phishing/fast_dog_mod

KSP PARTS LIMITER MOD

This mod limits only a single type of command pod, fuel tank, engine, and blah,
blah blah, what category is out there for use.

For instance, if you want to make a Mun lander, you would have to use the same engine as the first stage of the rocket for landing and the same command pod.

Q&A

1. Which part will it limit?

It will choose a random part.

2. When does it apply?

It applies when you first create a new world (doesn't care whether its sandbox, science or career). That means you'll be getting stuck with the same part and have to use the same one over and over again.

Screenshots:

Spoiler

in your brain.

Good luck. May the Kraken be with you.

KRAKENS: Kinetic Rounds Augmented with Kerbal-made Enhanced Nuclear Shells

Effect: when installed, any weapon mods firing bullet-based weapons (like machineguns, gatling, etc.) will create nuclear explosions (like in North Kerbin Dynamic mod), basically turning them into full-auto nuclear machine gun to satisfy your MOAR explosion fetish

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.