Make a fake KSP mod.

8 hours ago, kerbiloid said:

Have you ever tried to lithobrake with helmet?

No, and i don't care...The Kerbals could fly without anything and withstand that much Impact in any parts, so you'll feel like playing a DBZ fighting Game other than a Physics Game

On 4/22/2019 at 4:03 PM, Noah the Smol said:

NoMorePlanets- Self explanatory. Your KSC is a station in space around a star. No planets, moons or asteroids. Have fun. And yes, it replaces the original star system.

this would actually be cool

build a solar system of space stations and stuff add some green house mods and have a roll play or something.

and if you want you could mod some asteroids in.

Edited by lunardog15

A Derelict Death Star.

A destroyed Death Star with a huge opening from one side orbits around the Sun together with astreoid belt appeared from a destroyed planet.
With remains of trees and buildings on the flying rocks.
Also you can fly inside the DS between the floors.

KSP barely fair but pretty exploitable mode. Gravity is 1.5x on all bodies, random part failures and explosions happen very often, air resistance is quadruple, EC drains 1.5x faster, ISP is only 2/3rds normal, solar panels generate EC 4x slower,  water isn’t changed at all because it already is brutal, and fuel tanks contain half fuel.

wandering kerbin mod. (Or the disaster mod)

Sends kerbin out of the solar system on year 2012 day 414, and kerbin will change drastically.

Spoiler

In case you wonder this refers: look at this link.

And if you are wondering how I got that number, it's simple...

Spoiler

I went to the ksp wiki to find how long a year is (It is 426) so, I took 365 and divided it by the year for kerbin and came up with the number: 1.16712328767 (that's how many earth day's will Equal a kerbin day).

With that I timed it by 355 (that's December 21st) and got the day for kerbin: 414.

If I got my math wrong, just list what I got wrong.

Spoiler

Equation looks like this:

426/365 = 1.16712328767 x 355 = 414

Edited by The_Arcitect

The Bouncy Castle Mod

Disables part destruction, enables unbreakable joints, all collisions (including with water) are reflected while retaining 90% of the energy at collision.

Edited by 55delta

Now introducing...

KERBAL WEATHER! yay

This mod adds weather to every planet that has an atmosphere!

This mod affects:

1. Eve - The planet now has high winds, lightning and thunder storms, and lots and lots of explodium precipitation!
  2. Kerbin - The planet now has approx. 49% cloud coverage, with water precipitation and moderate storm activity!
  3. Duna - The planet now has approx. 11% cloud coverage, with dust storms that blow across the surface of the planet.
  4. Jool - The almighty gaseous planet now has actual green clouds instead of the texture! However, that is only if you're at most 7,000 meters above it! The spacecraft will still be destroyed at -250 meters however.
  5. Laythe - This moon now has approx. 34% cloud coverage, with water precipitation and mild storm activity!
  6. Kerbol - The almighty star now has a solar wind, and occasional Kerbol flares and coronal mass ejections coming from its surface! There are also prominences that can be seen with a very low light exposure!

There are very few bugs that have been uninvited however.

NOTE: These bugs have been fixed for version 1.9.1, so fly with ease. Try not to summon the Kraken though.

• Entering the upper atmosphere of Jool causes the spacecraft to start spinning in a violent manner, causing 90% of the spacecraft to explode. By this point, Hell Kraken strikes, and the spacecraft is sent out into a high Kerbol orbit. (Fixed by having the atmosphere fade-out become more gradual)
  • Landing on Eeloo seems to be fairly normal, but when you go below a specific altitude, it begins acting as if there is a noticeable atmosphere on the dwarf planet. (Fixed by setting all atmosphere values to No)
  • Moho's radius has been set to -1.J#950345.4-34903 kilometers when viewed in the tracking station, but is set to its normal value, or 250 kilometers, when viewed in the orbital map. (Fixed by slightly moving it in its orbit, don't ask how or why)

This mod is available for download on SpaceDock and CurseForge!

Download link: https://fakelink.com/mods/ksp/kerbal+weather/893085034998532850834853

Edited by planet-creations
1. link fix | 2. fixed bugs in the mod | 3. listed how the bug fixes were made

KSP ruined! mod:

Whenever a vehicle leaves the atmosphere, any incoming asteroids with un-plotted trajectories automatically adjust to intercept it at the highest possible speed to register a collision.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.