Make a fake KSP mod.

kOS OS Scripts: Tired of only writing scripts to fly your rockets? Want to do more? This mod uninstalls KSP, so you now have to make the game and all its parts before you can even begin to fly rockets! Comes with Copyright Violation license, so SQUAD can even sue you once you create the game!

Ant Scale Kerbol System.

Have you ever felt these massive planets are too big? Even with the Toy Solar System mod?

Let me introduce you to Ant Scale Kerbol System! every planet is scaled down 10x from the Toy Solar System mod, Kerbin is only 6 kilometers across, Jool is only 60 kilometers (The size of Minmus!)  Minmus is only 600 meters! Kerbol is roughly 1/3rd the stock size of Jool!

7 hours ago, DolphinDude3 said:

Ant Scale Kerbol System.

Have you ever felt these massive planets are too big? Even with the Toy Solar System mod?

Let me introduce you to Ant Scale Kerbol System! every planet is scaled down 10x from the Toy Solar System mod, Kerbin is only 6 kilometers across, Jool is only 60 kilometers (The size of Minmus!)  Minmus is only 600 meters! Kerbol is roughly 1/3rd the stock size of Jool!

I don't even want to see Gilly...

5 hours ago, max_creative said:

I don't even want to see Gilly...

You probably can't anyways, it's too small.

Squirt Guns: Adds squirt guns to the game. You can squirt them at Kerbals on any world and see the effect the high/low gravity/air pressure has! Try shooting someone on the Mun! Your water will boil away before it hits the target! Or shoot liquid oxygen into Eve's explodium seas, then shoot a small rocket at it! Instant rocket-kebab! Try using different materials for different effects! 

*wonders what an oxygen leak would do if lit in Jool's chlorine atmosphere*

Reversinator Mod - Tired of controlling kerbals? This mod is for you! This mod permanently lets kerbals control you and your actions! Now, you can burn up in Jool or get stuck in Eve forever but look on the bright side! You get to be Jeb! Lets see how you stand being cooped up in a hitchhiker pod for four years...

On 18/04/2016 at 4:10 AM, DolphinDude3 said:

Ant Scale Kerbol System.

Microbe Scale Solar System "Nicknamed: The Little Prince"

Everything is scaled down 1000 times from the Ant Scale Kerbol System mod. Kerbin is now 6 meters across, Jool is 60 meters across, Minmus is 0.6 meters across, don't even talk about gilly.

34 minutes ago, Matuchkin said:

Microbe Scale Solar System "Nicknamed: The Little Prince"

Everything is scaled down 1000 times from the Ant Scale Kerbol System mod. Kerbin is now 6 meters across, Jool is 60 meters across, Minmus is 0.6 meters across, don't even talk about gilly.

Gilly = half the size of a cubic octoganal strut.

Paradox mod:

Crashes KSP by stating that Kerbin's Radius is 2x the radius of the Mün, who's radius is the same as Kerbin's.

27 minutes ago, max_creative said:

It was clearly stated not to talk about Gilly!!!

:D

44 minutes ago, max_creative said:

Having tried the Billiards Solar System, I don't even want to know what that does to the physics simulation. I would avoid Gilly like I avoid stinging insects, especially since it wouldn't be much larger than one.

2 hours ago, CliftonM said:

It was clearly stated not to talk about Gilly!!!

:D

Well, that's like me telling you not to lose the game when you read this post, and actually expect you to not think about the game. You were the one who brought up Gilly in the first place!

Oh, and in the spirit of

laser_pointer_more_power.png

I present:

Atomic Scale Solar System!

Gilly is the size of a hydrogen atom, at 0.000000000053 m, or 53 picometers. The planets are at the same relative scale as in stock, so Kerbin's diameter is 0.000000002446 m (2.4 nm, slightly wider than a DNA helix), Jool is 0.0000000244615 m (24.5 nm, around the size of an ultraviolet wavelength), and Kerbol is a whopping 0.000000533 m! That's over half a micrometer and bigger than a bacteriophage! Of course, mass is retained, because falling would take way too long otherwise. :D

Edited by cubinator
Correct diameters, metric prefixes, and size context

Badly made mod: a ksp mod that simulates sloppy, poor and lazy fabication techniques.

Fabricators are all first year apprentices and inspectors are absent minded and lazy. So parts are no longer squared. The tops of tanks don't quite line up with the bottoms, and the tops are not quite parallel with the bottoms either. Radial connections will never be perfectly aligned. Indevidual part masses and dimensions randomly vary by up to 3% each launch.

Thrust is no longer constant, due to imperfectly balanced feed pumps and poorly mixed solid fuels all engines now produce lumpy thrust +/- 10% of rated thrust that constantly changes.

Engines never thrust perfectly along their axis due to imperfections in the bell geometry.

Deployable parts don't always deploy, as they weren't tested before being fitted. This includes seperators, antennas, science parts, landing gear and parachutes.

The hard tests are never done. Will your engine cold fire after three thermal cycles? Only one way to find out, because the inspectors never bothered to. Randomly adds unique failure conditions to each functional part. Engines may fail in zero-g, but only if they are in the shade. The next launch, they may only fire if the port solar panel is extended. the one after that they may work flawlessly, but only until you turn on the cabin lights. Enjoy hours of fun trying to figure out exactly how your ship was assembled incorrectly!

21 hours ago, cubinator said:

[...]

Well, that's like me telling you not to lose the game when you read this post, and actually expect you to not think about the game. You were the one who brought up Gilly in the first place!

At least there's some small consolation in knowing that whoever forces a game loss must lose the game themselves.

[/OFFTOPIC]

The bad ol' days:

Removes all this sissy "optimization" "64 bit" and "multi-threading," and returns KSP to the days when you had to think about part count.

Fart Sounds Mod: Every sound in the game is replaced by a fart sound. Optional Chatterer addition replaces all Chatterer sounds with fart noises as well. Includes a bonus Kopernicus gas planet: Yureynus! Yureynus is brown and has two moons: Trd and Pupe. All three have significant amounts of methane in their atmospheres. The moons seem to be covered in some kind of sticky brown mud.

I hate myself...

Edit: Woo! 500 rep!

Edited by cubinator

4 minutes ago, cubinator said:

Fart Sounds Mod: Every sound in the game is replaced by a fart sound. Optional Chatterer addition replaces all Chatterer sounds with fart noises as well. Includes a bonus Kopernicus gas planet: Yureynus! Yureynus is brown and has two moons: Trd and Pupe. All three have significant amounts of methane in their atmospheres. The moons seem to be covered in some kind of sticky brown mud.

Fart Sounds Plus: all animations also play fart sounds.

4 minutes ago, cubinator said:

I hate myself...

Don't. :wink:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.