Part Highlight in Editor

Runescope

So I'm not sure how to describe this, but I'll give it a shot.

When I played KSP a while ago, and I was highlighting separators and engines in the staging list, they would get a kind of glow around them that could be seen through other parts.  Now they still glow, but not through other parts. 

I can't seem to find any setting for that, and I have everything set REALLY high (new computer woo!) so I'm not sure what I'm missing.

Anyone have an idea?

Hmmmm, I don't remember seeing that in there. But I'll check it out!  Thanks Muchly!

Edit:  Ahhhh, my work computer doesn't support that.  Needs some kind of hardware on the video card.  I can't imagine my home computer would have the same problem though.  It's only a few months old and top of the line!

Edited by Runescope

All I can assume is your work computer doesn't have a dedicated GPU, OR you can try to update drivers. Otherwise it probable wont work out.

As you said your computer computer probably should be fine though. Unless it isn't set up in the graphics department it should work out.

I had this same issue with my laptop, which has integrated graphics, but truthfully it isn't cut out to play this game anyways haha.

15 hours ago, MKI said:

All I can assume is your work computer doesn't have a dedicated GPU, OR you can try to update drivers. Otherwise it probable wont work out.

As you said your computer computer probably should be fine though. Unless it isn't set up in the graphics department it should work out.

I had this same issue with my laptop, which has integrated graphics, but truthfully it isn't cut out to play this game anyways haha.

Weird. I had PPFX enabled on my laptop with integrated graphics and it works fine.

• 1 year later...

Welcome to our forum,  534n888. :)

However, this thread is no longer relevant. The Squad guys have been an are continuing to work on aspects of the game's lighting and UI, so the info in the thread is probably old.