Well, jeez. It's been grand, hasn't it?

Dman979

Well.

So, this is my 1,001st post. What do I say?

My first post was this little thanks to @Mulbin

On 9/29/2014, 12:03:46, Dman979 said:

Mulbin-

I was looking around the forums and saw your craft. I downloaded it, and I was hooked on your designs. I've downloaded some of your other works, and they are all beautiful. The part-count is sometimes insane (Munbug XI crashed my PC), but I love to fly your rockets. Thank you for all your hard work. BTW, I first saw your ships a year ago, and they persuaded me to buy KSP.

Since then, I've posted a lot. (Well, duh.)

I've seen old friends leave (@windows_x_seven, @Im The Oneand @Flymetothemun, I'm looking at you).
I've been made Game Master in the Number War, with @RainDreamer and @Deutherius. (You should check it out. It's in forum games.)
I've earned my Eagle Scout, hiked Philmont, and gone to Keystone Boys State.
I made an appearance in Eve: Order Zero (Thanks, @Kuzzter!)

I really want to thank the community for all the great memories I'm having here. You guys helped me out so much, in so many different ways.

I'm looking forward to my next 999 posts being just as enjoyable as the first 1,000.

*Raises glass

Here's to the fun I'll be having, with the community I'll never forget.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.