[1.4.2] Kerbal Research & Development

-MM-

Hello everyone, since 1.8 updated I noticed that enhanced parts lost their bonus, but the cost to do it again remains as high as it was. Can I reset of fix that?

Thanks

EDIT: I don't know exactly the trick, but I deleted the KRnD folder, downloaded again, restarted the game and every enhancement is correctly applied

Edited by Fierce Wolf

• 2 months later...

Hello everybody,

I haven't been able to attend to this mod lately and I would like to let you know that  linuxgurugamer will adopt the "Kerbal Research & Development" mod from now on.
If a moderator reads this, please close this thread if linuxgurugamer asks you to do so, so that he can tend to this mod from a new thread.

Thank you all for your support and keep researching.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

I've started work on updating this to 1.8.  I am also evaluating a number of changes made by a GitHub user to his forked version, they look good and I just need to fully understand what they are doing before inclusion in to my new version

Linuxgurugamer

2 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Hi everyone,

I've started work on updating this to 1.8.  I am also evaluating a number of changes made by a GitHub user to his forked version, they look good and I just need to fully understand what they are doing before inclusion in to my new version

Linuxgurugamer

FYI the feature "Maximum internal- and skin-temperature" has not worked for some time. You can max out the level of heat improvements but they still react the same way. IDK if it ever worked. I don't have this mod installed right now so I have No Logs. 

8 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Hi everyone,

Linuxgurugamer

Very happy to hear this will be continued in such skillful and talented hands. :D

On 1/4/2020 at 2:31 PM, Ericwi said:

FYI the feature "Maximum internal- and skin-temperature" has not worked for some time. You can max out the level of heat improvements but they still react the same way. IDK if it ever worked. I don't have this mod installed right now so I have No Logs. 

In what way does it not work?  I don't mind testing, but please give an example.  I understand you don't have it installed, but I need a bit more to go on than "it doesn't work".

On 1/12/2020 at 9:09 AM, linuxgurugamer said:

In what way does it not work?  I don't mind testing, but please give an example.  I understand you don't have it installed, but I need a bit more to go on than "it doesn't work".

For example you could spend tons of points to raise the temp of Air Brakes Maximum internal-Temp to the max.. They still will explode at the stock temp. 

On 1/4/2020 at 6:27 PM, linuxgurugamer said:

Hi everyone,

Linuxgurugamer

Best news for this year. Lets start conquest the kerbal sistem again with this. I hope we can report to you about this mode... 

I released my adoption here:

On 1/13/2020 at 10:02 PM, Ericwi said:

For example you could spend tons of points to raise the temp of Air Brakes Maximum internal-Temp to the max.. They still will explode at the stock temp. 

so, how do you know it's exploding at the stock temperature?  I'm not being argumentative, I'd really like to know how you know.  It's the only way I can fix it is by knowing what the explosion temperature is

Please do the followup to this in the new thread: