KSP Mission Patches

chicobaptista

Hello kerbonauts!

I've always thought that the ribbons for the planets are awesome, but they can't tell a coherent story. I wanted to tell the progression, how each level of the exploration was achieved, by whom. Also, I wanted a cool visual way to give my kerbals a recognition for their accomplishments, purely for head-canon purposes. Who knows, maybe some day I'll create a cool mission report of my Space Exploration Companies.

Then, lurking the forums (fora? forii?), I've found a neat solution: Mission Patches!! I could make a few for each project, telling a sequential story and also attribute them to the participating kerbals, helping to keep track of their heroic deeds! 

I found then the excellent Kerbal Misison Patch Template which inspired me to finally make some of my own.

A few hours later, I had made two sets, one for my Kerbin SOI Infrastructure Development Program (Project Aulë) and another for my Duna SOI Exploration Expedition (Project Estë) and was so proud of myself that I wanted to share with you!

Without further ado, here it goes:

Edited by chicobaptista
Apparently I'm a idiot who couldn't find hos own imgur album ID correctly. =P

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.