[1.8.x] Precise Maneuver editor

Morse

On ‎09‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 7:12 PM, Argonicus said:

It's bug that when you make orbit from suborbital flight, perigees has no minus before numbers?

Yes, it is. I was sure I fixed it long ago. Now I'll do it again.

Is there a way to turn off the tooltips for orbit tools? they cover up the Orbit Info - specifically they cover up the inclination reading, which is exactly what I'm clicking on the orbit tools buttons to change :)  Maybe you could just have the tooltips directly to the right instead of to the right & below? That way you'd just have to re-position the tip instead of having to write in a way to disable them?

Thanks for this awesome mod!  KSP wouldn't be the same with out it.

Tyko

• 3 weeks later...

Is Precise Maneuver broken because of new Trajectories?

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at KSPPreciseManeuver.NodeTools.GetTargetOrbit (.CelestialBody refbody) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at KSPPreciseManeuver.NodeManager.UpdateNodes () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at KSPPreciseManeuver.PreciseManeuver.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

UI is not showing.

Log:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/plzs2chyxxretxc/2017-07-08-2 KSP.log.zip?dl=1

- is there an 'add node' button (instead of clicking on orbit)? if not can you add such buttons for: add node to current orbit, add node to resulting orbit after 1 maneuver.

- also why is only PE available for the second node and not AP?

- how to move the window?

- add target intersect/separation data to the window near the target PE.

Edited by gendalf

• 2 weeks later...
On 09/07/2017 at 0:00 AM, Gordon Dry said:

at KSPPreciseManeuver.NodeTools.GetTargetOrbit (.CelestialBody refbody) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at KSPPreciseManeuver.NodeManager.UpdateNodes () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at KSPPreciseManeuver.PreciseManeuver.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

UI is not showing.

Log:

I am seeing this as well, it's being spammed quite readily in my log unfortunately.

Edit: Now that I think of it, could it be related to Kopernicus being used? I'm playing with New Horizons, so Kerbin's been moved around a bit :)

Edited by Tivec

• 2 months later...
On 7/8/2017 at 6:00 PM, Gordon Dry said:

UI is not showing.

Log:

I might be experiencing the same thing and I would have been using Trajectories at the times it has happened.  If I switch to another vessel, the UI fixes itself but it is now centered in my screen.

• 5 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, Mine_Turtle said:

I have a small feature request: allow editing of maneuver node time. Clicking 1000 times to create node 10 days into the future is very frustrating.

The increments for adding or subtracting prograde/ reterograde increments, etc are mapped to the numpad on your keyboard, adding/subtracting time by the same increments is 3 and 1.  You can hold down the numpad keys to run through the increments quickly.

This could be a stopgap for you!

Peace.

11 minutes ago, theJesuit said:

The increments for adding or subtracting prograde/ reterograde increments, etc are mapped to the numpad on your keyboard, adding/subtracting time by the same increments is 3 and 1.  You can hold down the numpad keys to run through the increments quickly.

This could be a stopgap for you!

Peace.

Except I need to quickly copy and paste UT time as I rely on spreadsheet calculator for some maneuvers. For now I have settled with using both precise node(for UT control) and precise maneuver(for UI and integeration).

1 hour ago, Mine_Turtle said:

Except I need to quickly copy and paste UT time as I rely on spreadsheet calculator for some maneuvers. For now I have settled with using both precise node(for UT control) and precise maneuver(for UI and integeration).

Ahh.  As you were.  

Request please.  Three up...

Peace.  

2 hours ago, MarethyuGamer said:

I'm pretty sure it appeared both in map view and in normal view last time I used it, so I see no reason why it couldn't. 

Picture please, because I'm seeing it only in the map view when a node is set.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am having a new issue with Precise Maneuver. I'm hoping this is the correct place to post this? If not please correct me. It has worked flawlessly forever...until tonight. I am trying to rendezvous with a ship orbiting the Mun, in a ship that launched from the Mun's surface. My "Relative Inclination" in PM and KSP no longer agree...not even close? Here's a pic:

PM%20issue.jpg

I have a node set-up to correct my inclination. After the burn KSP shows my inclination at "0.0" but PM shows it at "0.25". In this instance PM is incorrect (I know this because this is my 3rd attempt at correcting my Relative Inclination for this rendezvous tonight and KSP has always been correct as opposed to PM). What did I "fat-finger" on the PM GUI to cause this? It continues to be wrong after a KSP restart and a PC reboot. As I said, I've never run into this issue with PM before...after years of use. I do have a new mouse which has been very touchy...it's easy to click a button unwanted. This is why I ask if I may have inadvertently "clicked" something on the PM GUI which needs to be undone.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Vic

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.