[1.8.1+][Kopernicus]Kerbol Origins v.0.4.9 - Development Stalled Indefinitely

amarius1

On 6/17/2018 at 1:30 AM, The Minmus Derp said:

Hello, I GOT A WAY TO RETURN FROM THE SURFACE OF KEELON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hint: stock propellers

Wow. I believe you're one of the first who has ever managed that...

On 6/17/2018 at 1:30 AM, The Minmus Derp said:

Hello, I GOT A WAY TO RETURN FROM THE SURFACE OF KEELON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hint: stock propellers

And to think that our first prorotypes of keelon had a gravity so strong parts would collapse into themselves once touching the surface...

2 hours ago, JusticeForGP2 said:

I know it has already been asked two years ago, but will Kerbol Origins work with OPM and Extrasolar?

It has always worked with OPM. Idk about Extrasolar though. Been out of the loop and I forgot there was a mod called Extrasolar.

• 4 weeks later...

I've noticed two bugs(?) that have existed since at least the latest 1.2.3 version of the mod; Lok doesn't seem to exist, and the solar battery's textures are garbled. This was the first mod I ever installed for KSP, I've reinstalled it about 4 or 5 times since, and the aformentioned bugs(?) have persisted.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/17/2018 at 4:47 PM, sslaptnhablhat said:

I've noticed two bugs(?) that have existed since at least the latest 1.2.3 version of the mod; Lok doesn't seem to exist, and the solar battery's textures are garbled. This was the first mod I ever installed for KSP, I've reinstalled it about 4 or 5 times since, and the aformentioned bugs(?) have persisted.

OK, idk about Lok as I don't think we've ever had a planet called that. The solar battery is broken, I know. I really hate not having more time to spend on this mod.

Edited by amarius1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 11/11/2018 at 1:20 PM, BRAAAP_STUTUTU said:

@amarius1 Is kerbol orgins fully compatible with OPM? seeing as both packs move eeloo

They should, but you might need to edit some of the orbits so the gas giants don't occupy the same orbit. Just install and try. 

On 8/11/2018 at 3:38 PM, Mythical Donuts said:

Hey, what happened to the 4 Gilly clones from Kerbol Plus? I get that not everything is in here from there but for some reason I really like small moons

Everyone complained about them calling them "bloat".

Edited by amarius1

• 1 month later...

Hey everybody, as you know, Amarius1 is no longer developing this mod :(. However, I have talked with @Amarius1 and I, alongside @Zherdev and a few other people, will be taking over the mod and will continue to update it and add new stuff/change old stuff based on polls on a soon to be made forum page, so check occasionally on the add-on development thread, if you want to visit the new forum page.

There is also a discord server being set up, the link to join it will be on the forum page.

:)

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/17/2018 at 10:13 PM, bartekkru99 said:

Hi, is there any mod that adds clouds to planets from this pack?

@The White Guardian AHEM was supposed to add clouds but... 

*sigh*

On 12/25/2018 at 5:39 AM, Mythical Donuts said:

Hey everybody, as you know, Amarius1 is no longer developing this mod :(. However, I have talked with @Amarius1 and I, alongside @Zherdev and a few other people, will be taking over the mod and will continue to update it and add new stuff/change old stuff based on polls on a soon to be made forum page, so check occasionally on the add-on development thread, if you want to visit the new forum page.

There is also a discord server being set up, the link to join it will be on the forum page.

:)

Add links here when all is done, I wanna see this develop whenever I drop by. This current forum page might be reused when the mod is completed and gets out of Add On Development.

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, The White Guardian said:

...I simply lacked the time and enthusiasm to do so. Right then. Should I add clouds for the current version, or wait until @Mythical Donuts releases an updated version?

Do it for the current version. The main characteristics of existing celestial bodies will not change anytime soon. Also, I understand you lacked the time, it's no problem my dude. 

A special request for Fonso is that it needs its higher atmosphere to be pretty damn thick with some mountain peaks still peaking over the clouds, as in @NovaSilisko's original plans for Fonso. Try giving Daphy a very thick "sea level" atmosphere the same color as the surface so landing on its lower areas would look like lading on a lake of vapors. Daphy is supposed to be very foggy. Could you perhaps add some dark clouds mixed in for Manai together with normal ones? I also trust you can give all the planets a nice glow. Send me some files for testing as soon as you have something completed, I finally have decent enough hardware to run the game with clouds at over 25 fps xd

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.