[1.8.1+][Kopernicus]Kerbol Origins v.0.4.9 - Development Stalled Indefinitely

amarius1

Thank you everyone for reporting this issue to me. Without your support and reports, the issue couldn't have been fixed in time. 

Kerbol Origins v.0.4.8 has been released and the mod now works again with the latest version of Kopernicus.

Terribly sorry everyone for not noticing this earlier, but I'm very busy and the KSP community is something I barely visit anymore. I miss the old days... <3

Edited by amarius1

• 1 month later...
On 24/02/2018 at 7:41 PM, amarius1 said:

Thank you everyone for reporting this issue to me.

No problem, and a very belated thank *you* for fixing it. (I've been so busy enjoying the game I forgot to come back and say that. =:o} )

"Terribly sorry everyone for not noticing this earlier, but I'm very busy and the KSP community is something I barely visit anymore. I miss the old days... <3"

Right with you, there. =:o\

On 4/5/2018 at 5:58 PM, Trimix3D said:

Hey! Is KO compatible with KSP 1.4 ? If not, are you planning an update ? :)

i love so much this mod, thanks anyway for the amazing work you did.

Yes, the mod is compatible. Just be sure to download the latest build of Kopernicus along with the planet pack.

8 hours ago, pbristow said:

No problem, and a very belated thank *you* for fixing it. (I've been so busy enjoying the game I forgot to come back and say that. =:o} )

"Terribly sorry everyone for not noticing this earlier, but I'm very busy and the KSP community is something I barely visit anymore. I miss the old days... <3"

Right with you, there. =:o\

To be fair, everyone here deserves a thank you...

Love you guys. <3

1 hour ago, amarius1 said:

Yes, the mod is compatible. Just be sure to download the latest build of Kopernicus along with the planet pack.

To be fair, everyone here deserves a thank you...

Love you guys. <3

Nice! Thanks again

3 hours ago, Landscape-Photography said:

Hi, is there any way, to make the mod compatible with 1.2.2?

I dont have 1.3 or 1.4, because i have many mods installed, who doesn't work with newer versions.

I use Kopernicus version 1.2.2-11.

Kerbol Origins v.0.4.8 doesn't work. ;.;

Thanks

Check the SpaceDock page. Click on the "Changelog" section and it will display all the versions of this mod. Download the last one compatible with 1.2.2.

Actually here's a link so it's easier for you :D

https://spacedock.info/mod/682/Kerbol Origins/download/v.0.4.4

Edited by amarius1

49 minutes ago, The White Guardian said:

No, I'm working on other projects...

Alright... Hopefully this summer I'll have time to relearn some stuff and fix Shayle. If fixing it doesn't end well I'll have to remake it from scratch...

23 hours ago, The Minmus Derp said:

Ohhhhh. In the OP, it said that keelon’s moons were manai, lok, and revus.

Maybe screenshots of  the solar system from above and the sarvin system and the Keelon system.

yeah I meant Rega not Revus...

Quite correct :wink:

On 4/18/2018 at 2:04 AM, The Minmus Derp said:

Oh and by the way, what i was asking for is a planet with a multitude of moons and really big rings.

That's Sarvin. Not that many moons and huge rings but both would be unrealistic.  A lot of moons would actually mean smaller rings. Wonder why Jupiter has such faint rings with such massive moons?

On 4/18/2018 at 2:19 AM, The Minmus Derp said:

In the harvest description it should be L5, not L4.

I'll change that sometime.

13 hours ago, The Minmus Derp said:

look at saturn.

Saturn doesn't have moons as massive as Jupiter though. Another thing is that these wide rings are the result of special events, not created naturally.

Also since Kerbol Origins is a mod aiming to recreate the ideas the devs had in mind for KSP, no more bodies will be added or removed. I believe there are enough and creating more would just add to the pain and decrease the level of detail we can achieve.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.