[1.8.1+][Kopernicus]Kerbol Origins v.0.4.9 - Development Stalled Indefinitely

amarius1

6 hours ago, The Minmus Derp said:

Ok, but can you direct me to a mod that adds analogues for stuff like planet 9?

OPM has you covered with the remaining analogues. As for an actual, dedicated planet 9, I'm not aware of any. However, the Planet Cyran pack will feature such a location in the next release.

14 hours ago, The Minmus Derp said:

Maybe Asteroid Moons around sarvin and keelon but more interesting than gilly. you know, with arches and monoliths and whatnot. WE WANT A PLACE TO REFUEL!:cool:

A place to refuel? We are working on fixing the resource system so you can have proper biomes with ore concentrations on the planets but it will take some time. Also asteroids regurarly generate around Jool and Sarvin from time to time. If you spend enough time around Sarvin you'll see one popping up maybe. I haven't updated the asteroid code in a lot of time however so that might be broken. @The White Guardian, can you please make some time to look for a fix on the biomes issue? 

14 hours ago, The Minmus Derp said:

Maybe Asteroid Moons around sarvin and keelon but more interesting than gilly. you know, with arches and monoliths and whatnot. WE WANT A PLACE TO REFUEL!:cool:

Easter eggs like arches and monoliths wouldn't actually be hard to implement but don't blame me if they aren't placed properly... The easter egg system is one of the older parts of ksp that we don't know that much about.

Moho have lava yet?

On 4/29/2018 at 1:42 AM, amarius1 said:

Say no more.

Yay!

On 4/25/2018 at 10:07 AM, amarius1 said:

Also asteroids regurarly generate around Jool and Sarvin from time to time. If you spend enough time around Sarvin you'll see one popping up maybe. I haven't updated the asteroid code in a lot of time however so that might be broken.

I meant ones that don't run out.

but cool.

I am going to use this with Opm and hyper edit and put sarvin at sarnus's L5 point and Keelon at Urlum L5 point.

3 hours ago, The Minmus Derp said:

Moho have lava yet?

Yay!

I meant ones that don't run out.

but cool.

I am going to use this with Opm and hyper edit and put sarvin at sarnus's L5 point and Keelon at Urlum L5 point.

once you track the asteroid you want to follow you can visit it forever. 

2 hours ago, Worter Loon said:

Is it intentional for the neebus to not gimbal in the yaw direction?

Yes

On 5/9/2018 at 2:45 AM, The Minmus Derp said:

GOOD MOD.:prograde::prograde::maneuver: Downloading.

@amarius1,Want to help with a mod i'm working on, OPM-E?

Thread link:

Can't help. As you can see, I have very little time and I'm struggling to work on KO as of now so any other project is def not on the list...

On 5/6/2018 at 2:59 PM, hikari34 said:

this is good mod,but i need 1.4.3 version,please

The mod is compatible with 1.4.3 just use it with the latest Kopernicus.

• 2 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, Alaygrounds said:

when is duna's second moon coming?

As it is said in the book of Matthew in the Holy Bible...

But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only.

19 hours ago, Barzon Kerman said:

Is there an album of pictures of the planets and parts?

Yes, on the first page. I will make a new updated one soon.

14 hours ago, Alaygrounds said:

when is duna's second moon coming?

Do we need a second moon? It would be just another useless rock and we need unique locations to visit. Harvest for example is made after one of the test planets of the first KSP devs and isn't just an useless rock because if its orbital positioning.

On 5/24/2018 at 2:25 AM, amarius1 said:

Do we need a second moon? It would be just another useless rock and we need unique locations to visit. Harvest for example is made after one of the test planets of the first KSP devs and isn't just an useless rock because if its orbital positioning.

I just wanted the full kerbol plus :P you don't have to if you don't want to.

On 5/25/2018 at 8:11 PM, Alaygrounds said:

I just wanted the full kerbol plus :P you don't have to if you don't want to.

Wow... I actually didn't even expect anyone to remember Kerbol+... Thanks man, maybe I'll look into making expansion packs when time allows, so people can make their experience as they see fit.

Edited by amarius1

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.