[1.8.1+][Kopernicus]Kerbol Origins v.0.4.9 - Development Stalled Indefinitely

amarius1

On 8/3/2022 at 4:47 AM, Vini said:

@The Minmus Derp Hey, i'm really sorry to bother you, but did you manage to fix the weird Sarvin glitch? And if so, could you please give me the fixed version? I would fix it myself but i have zero experience modding so i don't really know how to, so if you don't mind sharing the fix i would appreciate it! :) if you can't though, then i understand!

It's a very simple fix. It looks like a normal map problem. I will post the fixed one here soon. 

@Watermel00nHey, I hope you don't mind me pinging you! And sorry for the late response, i don't log in here too often! But thanks, really! I couldn't have done this on my own without some heavy research into planet modding first, so I appreciate you just giving me the fix! Have a good day! :)

• 2 months later...

I really like this mod, it adds much to the somewhat unfinished base star system. Although it struck me how many of the atmosphere pressures, heights and temperatures of some of these bodies make zero sense from a real world perspective.

Daphy being the most egregious example, a 2.1 km high atmosphere that is 60% that of Kerbin Surface Pressure, despite it's piddling gravity. It certainly turns the ideal gas laws and thermodynamics on it's head  in a wacky way.

The atmosphere of Fonso likewise makes little sense.

On a more serious note, Keelon's terrain is very bugged below 1900 metres.

Edited by PrimeDirective96
Revised Statement & Additional Addendum

• 3 months later...

Hey, does this mod have any chance of ever being fixed? Or is it stuck like this forever? The other planets aren't in a super bad shape, although a bit outdated, but Sarvin and Keelon are very buggy, so it kind of sucks out the fun of playing with this... And, will this ever be released for KSP 2? :(

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.