The WW2 Warships topic

Azimech

Just to see if people are interested, if so this topic will expand in the future.

As you may or may not know, I'm developing the mod WW2 Warships, with it it's possible to build real sized warships and sink them. This might be interesting for people who like World of Warships to have some battles in the future. There are topics aimed at jets and WW2 aircraft having tournaments, this would be something similar. My mod is being developed for use with BDArmory and NAS, stock weaponry would only scratch the paint.

The mod will really come to life after the KSP 1.1 update, you can build with a relatively low part count but it's still high compared to airplanes.

Any ideas, suggestions, comments ... go ahead!

Some albums, starting with the building tutorial:

It's not really watertight hulls but a simulated workaround. It works fine though. Would be nice if somehow the ocean shaders can be convinced to stay out of the hull but I don't expect anything like this to happen soon.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.