[STOCK] Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor replica

So I made a Raptor replica, I hope you guys like it. All the info is in the craft description. THIS CRAFT REQUIRES NO MODS.

Make sure to give me some requests. I'll take the most requested or most liked one.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ap9y4o7kggq4cnr/Lockheed+Martin+F-22+Raptor.craft

Icn0GaA.png

Has airbrakes!

3QS0RqA.png

mlzEESc.png

mMMW2Jq.png

Happy holidays by the way.

Edited by YoeriCookie

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, YoeriCookie said:

If you're trying to imply that I copied Soundwave's design. I didn't, Ive been trough the same discussion before in this very same thread. So please delete your comment or use further explaination.

Oh, sorry then they look pretty similar

1 hour ago, Red Iron Crown said:

As already mentioned in this thread, let's not throw accusations around. When replicating a real world design with stock parts there's bound to be some convergence in design.

Yes, but not when the design is so similar to another users to the point that rotating a few parts, and switching out the vertical tail units, and you get the same exact plane.

He simply said he watched the video and went through the same process of copying the aircraft's main design, however, he didn't simply take the dudes craft and say it was his, all the parts were put together by him with inspiration from the other dudes video, so it's not a strait copy. but it is technically "copied" just not in an illegal way. Hes still going to get a lot of crap for it though.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.