Tomcat Fighter jet

Ive made somewhat of a tomcat. Its under construction at the moment since im adding movable wings to make it a real tomcat. this one is fixed wing. however i have added retractable landing gear. Using C7 aerospace parts, Dumb bomb/wing parts, and the strake and certain other parts that come stock with the game. Working on KSP .15 update.

UPDATE: attached new picture to show what you are downloading. I had to dumb this down a lot but it does fly and pretty damn good. comes with sas. this isnt as pretty and does not having movable wings as i wanted because i cannot seem to get the right wing shape and i refuse to allow 'ugly'. Parts ive use:

C7 aerospace division

C7 experimental 3

C7 flight pack v2

C7a beta part

mechjeb

nova punch

AND <---possible another or 2 i cannot think of.

I hope the landing gear is included with one of those packs. again this is dumbed down because its more fun to fly than to look at and doesnt lag me down so hopefully wont lag you down. you can add to it if you like just like my copy but this copy is for yall.

it will be available soon just tweaking it now. and well if your computer isnt fast then the frame rate for this bird will suck so bad you cant fly it or would want to try. and thanks

My computer lags with a 2 part rocket >_<

Looks nicer than my attempt, but then I did add some robotics for working swing-wings

Thats an awesome swing job. i have a model of a tomcat here with me and im tryin to make some swing wings that look pretty close to it and with the size also.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.