What is the first building you blew up?

322997am

Funny you should mention it, I blew up my first building on purpose for my fan-fiction project just a couple days ago... it was great fun to watch!!!

zs21Tro.jpg

vf7NBRM.jpg

56Vi727.jpg

IOMCAnh.jpg

vxLkPk3.jpg

5WFWj4a.jpg

I3cqeH0.jpg

Good times.... gooooooooood times.......  :cool:

Edited by Just Jim

The VAB.

Testing a stock surface to air missile installation I was fooling with.

I had known blowing up the buildings was possible but never actually did it until I shot a missile at it, I must admit I was impressed by the spectacle as it crumbled into pieces and exploded. I was also surprised the rather small stock missile I built was enough to do the job lol.

Landing pad.... I just put my rocket on it to launch it.... BOOM !

I was like... wtf?   then I remembered, destructible buildings now with new patch... riiiight.
So I took the habit of putting bracers to hold my rockets in the air before launching; thing I rarely did before that patch.

6 hours ago, 322997am said:

So I ask what building did you explode first(in any save I don't care) for me I exploded the flagpole after driving into it. What did you explode first

The SPH, because my "Hellraiser" tank firing salvos of Kickback SRBs was spawned on the runway and the SPH required zero elevation change and the least azimuth change to hit.

Edited by Geschosskopf

In sandbox, countless aircraft have hit the fuel tanks next to the SPH, but I reverted after each catastrophe. In a more successful flight recently, I snagged a runway light during an out-of-control takeoff before safely flying away (because my biggest struggle with SSTOs is the landing gear design).

I'm in the camp whose first exploded building was the launch pad, upon loading a heavy rocket onto it.  Rather than disable building destruction, I just started using launch clamps to make sure that my over-sized constructions don't sit on their engines.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.