Is there any mod that shows trajectory in Flight screen?

super_nova

As title says. Is there any mod puts some sort of hud that shows the trajectory in flight screen? I want to see my orbital trajectory in flight mode as a curve. If not, I might make one. I'm not really familiar  with ksp modding but have some background in unity modding. Anyway, is there any?

On 27.12.2015 at 10:07 PM, super_nova said:

As title says. Is there any mod puts some sort of hud that shows the trajectory in flight screen? I want to see my orbital trajectory in flight mode as a curve. If not, I might make one. I'm not really familiar  with ksp modding but have some background in unity modding. Anyway, is there any?

Yea i would love that as well 

• 3 months later...
On 26.12.2015 at 10:07 PM, super_nova said:

Mechjeb does that now but its stile work in progress

NavHud puts the navball in the main ship view as a HUD (Hence the name of the mod). It doesn't show the trajectory line, but it does show you prograde, retrograde, radials and normals, and is very intuitive if you're used to using the stock navball.

I also vaguely recall the Trajectories mod having a bug where the trajectory line would draw in ship mode. It was a bug because (IIRC at least) it blocked a lo of the view with a large line. It might be possible to take that original bugged code and - instead of removing it - modifying the way its displayed to show a more palatable line that matches the actual patched conics of the game (instead of the predictions in Trajectories based on atmosphere).

I'd be down for a mod that does this, especially if it was as lightweight as (and was compatible with) NavHud.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.