M700 ScanSat contracts

I'm having trouble completing one of the ScanSat contracts. Here are the details:

subtype = SCAN_M700
title = Scan Minmus for resources
description = It seemed decent for boffins at SCAN: Scientific Committee on Advanced Navigation's labs, trying to reproduce an experiment about whether some Kerbals seem to enjoy high speeds, while others apparently just don't, that we knew very little about whether brave Kerbals regain their nerve faster than not-so-brave ones. It can't be denied, however, that the way we would frequently see a proper new discovery was how we got into that situation in the first place... This is why we're here.
synopsis = Scan Minmus with the M700 Scanner

I have the satellite in orbit with the M700. The only option is to an "Orbital Scan" or something like. I do the scan, it automatically sends the data to KSC and then nothing. Contract has not been completed What am I missing here? 

thanks,

Andrew 

1 hour ago, soifua said:

I found this link from one of your posts:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/j7rnm3n2l8k2iqt/RemoteTech.zip?dl=0

but it's broken

Nope the link should still work. I'm not in a good network condition now so probably can't do too much.

1 hour ago, Snark said:

If there's a known RemoteTech bug that's causing this problem, has someone reported this to the mod author (e.g. in the RemoteTech forum thread) so they know about it and can hopefully fix it?

There has been pages about it as soon as 1.0.5 is out, and also a github issue on it. However the author seems busy, so I'm just a little impatient, hacked myself and shared my hack - that's what happened.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.