Things I don't want to hear in 2016:

Triop

Hm. Let me see if I can get it all in one post. "Hey @Kuzzter visit [name of moon/planet] next! Really, you should just forget about the narrative you've been carefully building for months now and just go there because lulz! Also to fix that [latest technical problem] you should install [name of part mod] and then let [piloting mod... OK it's Mechjeb] do everything for you. That way [character] and [other character] will be free to make out in the back of the [name of craft]. Since I know you don't do shipping I wrote it for you, in 147 installments which I sent as PMs and why haven't you written back yet to tell me how much you loved it?"

"To appeal to a wider audience, Kerbal Space Program will have a major overhaul to the way orbital mechanics work in the next version. Orbit will be achieved by going straight up, once you achieve a specific height, you go into "No-gravity mode", and hover in place. Friction will be added to space so that you don't float away forever; And to make landing easier, parachutes will work on all bodies; including non-atmospheric ones. In other news, we're removing Sandbox mode, as it doesn't fit with the vision of the game."

If that happens, I'm going to have to wonder if the devs have been replaced by aliens. :)

18 hours ago, parameciumkid said:

anything about "unplayable" or "game-breaking"

This is probably my #1. I've been playing since..I think .18.0 (the demo when I started was .13, I remember that) and there has never been even a single time that my game has been unplayable due to something the devs did or a decision the team had made. The only time it's been unplayable is if I decide to try a mod and it ends up being way too OP, at which point I just remove it and continue with my life...

"Enter your facebook credentials to integrate with KSP"

"Warning: Without logging in, your friends cannot see your KSP achievements"

"Are you sure you do not want to create a Facebook account? Multiplayer will be disabled until you do"

"Cannot activate ksp while stowed"

"very much a work in progress."

ANY 8 bit music.  I mean, seriously, what's that all about?  Did you even own a Gameboy? 

"kraken"

"SQUAD announces IPO"

"War" in any context relating to KSP.  Yes, I'm wearing tie dye today.  Problem? 

"MechJeb has reached End of Life and will no longer be developed."

"moar"

"app"  (No, you can't run it on your PC old man.)

*click* *click* *click* KER-SPLASH!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.