Panichio

People who joined back in 2011: are any of you still here?

I wanna say I bought the game around 0.15 or 0.16. So pretty close to this timeframe.

I usually play for a few months, take a half year to year break and then come back.  :)  Game sure has come a long way in 4-5 years.

Made a account in 2012, but got in around june 2011....has it been nearly 6 years already??? 

Haven't used this account in so long I had to re-approve the terms of service just to post this. : p

• Like 2

Been playing since 0.7.3 or 0.8, can't remember.  Joined the forum in July 2011.

I've been playing ksp since 0.19, but I just started a forum account after 1.0.5. Does that count? :blush:

it seems that i started playing in july 2011 in 0.85 when i was looking at rocket building on google :D stopped playing before the addition to docking but now i am back waiting for the 1.1 :D

Ive been here since 0.16 and my god has this game come far.

This community, despite constantly changing members, is still the kind, helping, supportive, and overall on of the nicest game communities that it was when it first launched as an alpha

I have no idea what 0.1x I joined at.

But I was an instant fan.

I've been having serious health problems. Kerbal has helped keep me sane. And I can't say "thanks" enough.

It is also one of only two games I have bought in alpha that I continued to recommend through its release and have not regretted.

• Like 2

I was playing in 2012, but I didn't join forums till much later.

I haven't posted probably since back then.... Surprised my username still works actually. I started playing ksp summer of 2011 (version 0.13??) No Mun, no map, palm trees and so much explosions... I was hooked. I still play for a few weeks with every update but I end up molding it to oblivion and quit because of too many crashes which is why I'm super excited for 1.1. 

Before this one, I used to have a different account which got lots of warnings and whatnot lol. It was called ThatCrazyPilot.

I don't know when I signed up for the forum but I've had KSP since mid-2011. I'm not bothering with the game until 1.1 comes out though. The memory limit destroys my enjoyment.

Edited by Phoenix1583

Still here and active.   been playing since .7, before there was a sun.  Been modding since .18

Edited by Papa_Joe

I've been around since around 0.13.3 was released (KurtJMac's 1st (?) KSP video). Hard to believe that it's been so long.

Been here since july 2011. Posted a few quite popular crafts back then. Time flies :)

joined 2015, played in 2014 after watching JSE play it, and was exposed to it when my DAD got it a while back

Time flies

I joined in Feb. 2012, so this thread obviously isn´t for me ... just looking around :D

I've known the game since late 2011, and bought it when 0.15.1 came out. Later, in mid 2012 I discovered the forums and created this account. I can't believe it's been so long already. ^^

Maybe im not from 2011, but I am playing from 0.13 ! 
(and I just created this account)
(Don't judge my forum account)

• Like 1

I don't know if it counts but I followed the development on the orbiter forums lol

• Like 1

I'm not 100% sure, but I think I started playing around 0.8.4

Certainly I was playing before 0.11 when they added the orbital map, and I seem to recall the 0.9 change when stages became persistent if manually edited.

Edit: according to the forums I signed up on 19th July 2011, so I'm guessing I'm pretty close to my guess.

Edited by NightHawk043

On 12/30/2015 at 7:07 AM, Levelord said:

I joined KSP slightly before 0.17 got released.

Moi aussi.  I joined somewhere in the middle of 2012, cut my teeth on 0.16/7.

Erkle's Warp Clamps were all the rage back then.

August 7th, 2012. Close enough? Still a great game!

October 21 2011

Love me some KSP, and can't wait for 1.1!

My i7-6700K 32GB 2400MHZ DDR, and Nvidia GTX980Ti should rock!