Happy Holidays From Commander Zeta

Cdr_Zeta

Greetings,

Wishin everyone Happy Holidays and for everyone to have a Happy New Year !

As some of you may know my New Year will be somewhat not so happy at some point but I dont look at life that way ! Afterall we may only be given once chance to even have a life, and many of us arent so lucky.

Einstein's greatest discovery points to an answer for life ... "It's All Relative" .

We grow; we fight; we live; we dream; we must continue because we 'CAN' continue. We must not worry when our time is up, and live our lives in the present because...the past is history; the future is a mystery, and the present IS A GIFT ( no matter it's origin ).

Kerbal Space Program allows for many opportunities for creativity, and we can add to it and even show off some of it in live streams on twitch.

If life wasnt tuff, and people werent different, how boring would that be ! KSP is but a small part of life for some of us, but that part, however small, is kool, and gives us an opportunity to learn from mistakes; also part of life.

Goodbye 2015 with 2016 another year around the corner, I am ready.

We watched a kool movie tonite - Despicable Me, and I thought...did they use that movie as an idea for KSP? Gosh I luv those l'il MINIONS !

Commander Zeta

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.