Contract Pack: Giving Aircraft a Purpose (GAP) 1.6.1 - Milestones, Air Flights, Coast Guard

inigma

I'm getting back in KSP after a long time and trying this contract pack in my career, however I can't figure out what the "KSC Air Terminal" is, is it near the "KSC Runway"?? There is no existing waypoint for that, and no information from a google search, apart from casual mentions of it on this thread ...

1 hour ago, Valerian said:

I'm getting back in KSP after a long time and trying this contract pack in my career, however I can't figure out what the "KSC Air Terminal" is, is it near the "KSC Runway"?? There is no existing waypoint for that, and no information from a google search, apart from casual mentions of it on this thread ...

The air terminal is the road between the Space Plane Hangar and the fuel tanks by the runway. In a level 3 SPH, the terminal extends all the way from the SPH to the fuel tank area, with enough space to park your plane. Simply taxi from the runway to the fuel tank area. That's the terminal.  

I've recently been sucked into Space Engineers, but now I'm really stoked for multiplayer KSP 2.0. :)

I also start a new job soon, but when things settle down I hope to revisit GAP to make it officially compatible with latest versions.  Anyone of course is welcome to fork this project if they have time to do so, as right now I don't seem to have it yet. Hopefully soon. Let me know.

Edited by inigma

23 hours ago, inigma said:

The air terminal is the road between the Space Plane Hangar and the fuel tanks by the runway. In a level 3 SPH, the terminal extends all the way from the SPH to the fuel tank area, with enough space to park your plane. Simply taxi from the runway to the fuel tank area. That's the terminal.  

Thank you, I don't see any fuel tanks by the runway though. I just upgraded both the runway and SPH to level 2.

• 2 weeks later...

So I have two contracts one says fly above 5000m and the other says to achieve a airspeed of 100m/s between 2500m and 5000m. I cannot seem to get either one to accomplish. No matter what I do I cannot get these things to be considered complete. Any idea what I am missing here?

I am using a plane that has a airplane plus prop engine, could this be the issue?

Hello, Inigma. 
I just finished a 2 hour stream of playing GAP missions.  We set some world records, barnstormed some hangars, commuted a few kerbals, and rescued a couple of climbers.  If you'd like to check out my gameplay and hear my feedback to specific elements of the experience, you can find the stream here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUe9-qPHLVs
Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...

I have a weird issue:

In my new saves after installing JNSQ there is no "Build and fly your first airplane!" contract. I've checked one of my older saves and it's ok there, it can be found in the archives.

I can't tell what's the cause and couldn't find any workaround in console. It basically disables whole mod for me :( - some other contracts only say "Must have completed contract 'Wright-FirstFlight': Unmet".

Edited by Irrehaare

2 hours ago, Irrehaare said:

I have a weird issue:

In my new saves after installing JNSQ there is no "Build and fly your first airplane!" contract. I've checked one of my older saves and it's ok there, it can be found in the archives.

I can't tell what's the cause and couldn't find any workaround in console. It basically disables whole mod for me :( - some other contracts only say "Must have completed contract 'Wright-FirstFlight': Unmet".

Have you unlocked any aircraft part that is minimum requirement for that contract ? Like engine, controling surface or such ? I can't recall from top of my head what exact parts those could be, but it is possible to get "experimental" parts trough GAP contracts, like wheels, wings, engines, etc.

That is unusual, should not behave like that. Maybe it is not enough in game time passed for that contract to trigger and show up on list or something else beside parts is required too.
Are you using Contract Window+ mod ?

It is not culprit of your issue or solve your issue if you install it, but might help to understand why your contract is not showing up. That mod should allow you to see contracts that are not offered yet in mission control as well as requirement for such contract. It may also be conflict with some other contract pack, so to discover that one, full logs should be provided as well as MM cache files.

You might also try to use ALT+F12 cheat/debug menu, to see what contracts are available in your game, to find out is it configured properly trough MM commands or it is for some reason (conflict with other mod) disabled.

I've installed Contract Window+ but it's empty, as I've no contracts taken at the moment. Is there any info about contracts in Mission Control?

Ok so here's a screenshot from my Mission Control:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wqqkhghvtjcyod2/Zrzut ekranu 2019-09-30 15.23.32.png?dl=0

I can see unofferred contracts there, but not the "Build and fly your first airplane!". Other contracts usually refer to a contract in-game name when listing the requirements, but for this one it's Wright-FirstFlight instead of Build and fly your first airplane! (for example in requirements for flying up to 2500m). In tools I coan only look at Active, offered and Archived, unless I don't know where to look for stuff.

Honestly, I don't mind loosing the rewards of this single contract, I just want to maybe hack other contracts that this one is completed so that I'm able to progress - I like this contract pack a lot!

I don't recall "Wright-FirstFlight" as requirement, might be needed that you need to lunch any craft kind first to be able to get this one triggered. You can see on following album how it looks on my side (finished that contract long time ago in KSP 1.7.2. though):

https://imgur.com/a/3W6b8cx

You must have unlocked parts: any air intake, any air breathing engine (jet or propeler) and at least one wing part or control surfaces.
Have yet to try everything on fresh KSP 1.7.3. install and new game to tell more, I no longer recall everything from top of my head.

If you got those parts, you can try to "force" regenerating contracts trough ALT+F12 debug menu (see picture on album).
Don't know what is "Wright-FirstFlight" as requirement and why it is not triggered yet in your game, could be that is different name for "Build and fly your first airplane!" contract. But that one is requirement to be able to get "Fly an airplane to 2500m" contract.

Have you checked your log files ? Those might reveal if there is some kind of error in MM patches in GAP for only that "Build first airplane" contract. You can find more detailed info how to find log files in this thread:

I cannot play with this contract pack either, having the same problem as Irrehaare.

For reference, here is what I see when starting a new career (modded install). kcs123, essentially the first two missions are missing (when comparing my screenshot to yours).

4QSsyAW.png

I tried removing all other contract types from CKAN or contract configurator, let time pass, but seriously nothing.

Btw. Those two missions that are missing are shown in the contract configurator logs to have errors. All other logs for the "Giving Aircraft a purpose" category are saying in the end "Successfully loaded" Could someone please take a look at the logs?

http://www.mediafire.com/file/8jlmudwommw1mhq/GAP-contract_configurator_logs.zip/file

Edited by Dante80

@Dante80. for some reason (don't know exact yet) your first airplane and glider contract throws error in MM config commands and because of that those contracts are not even registered in game to be available in mission control.

I can only share content of my Wright-FirstFlight.cfg file, try to compare with your file, it might be something wrong trough download/install process. Even single missing bracket or something can cause issue. In spoiler section is what I have and coming from GAP version 1.6.1:

Spoiler

//Wright-FirstFlight - Wright Aeronautical: Build and fly your first airplane!

CONTRACT_TYPE
{

sortKey = a2

//REQUIREMENTS FOR CONTRACT TO APPEAR

REQUIREMENT
	{
		name = Any
		type = Any

REQUIREMENT
		{
			name = PartModuleUnlocked
			type = PartModuleUnlocked
			title = Aileron or Elevon

partModule = ModuleControlSurface

}

REQUIREMENT:NEEDS[AtmosphereAutopilot]
		{

partModule = SyncModuleControlSurface

}

REQUIREMENT:NEEDS[FerramAerospaceResearch]
		{

partModule = FARControllableSurface

}

REQUIREMENT:NEEDS[Firespitter]
		{
			title = Wing

partModule = FSliftSurface

}

REQUIREMENT:NEEDS[Firespitter]
		{

partModule = FSwing
			title = Wing

}

}

REQUIREMENT
	{
		name = Any
		type = Any

REQUIREMENT
		{
			title = Air intake for an air breathing engine

partModule = ModuleResourceIntake
		}

REQUIREMENT:NEEDS[AJE]
        {
			title = Air intake for an air breathing engine

partModule = AJEInlet
        }

}

//DATA NODES TO PROCESS FOR CONTRACT USE

//Contract Specific VesselParameterGroup Definition Key (to prevent conflict with other active contracts)
	DATA
	{
		type = string

craft = GAPcraftWrightFirstFlight

}

//CONTRACT DESCRIPTION

name = Wright-FirstFlight
	title = Build and fly your first airplane!
	group = GAP
	agent = Wright Aeronautical

description = Thanks to your organization's research efforts, we have finally developed an air-breathing engine that should be light enough to mount to a glider, making controlled powered air flight possible!&br;&br;Previous attempts to use solid rockets for gliders often ended in disaster and a scarcity of willing volunteers.  Wright Aeronautical is asking you to partner with them to build and test a flying machine using an air breathing engine. Your flying machine must have wings so it can control its flight, and must be able to land safely.&br;&br;This is a whole new frontier where many have failed before, so there isn't any investment money available to offer you at the moment. Wright Aeronautical is willing to cover labor costs, snacks, and notify the press, however, you will need to put forth your own funds to acquire the parts necessary for this project. If you succeed, your pilot will acquire both valuable flying skills and your organization will become known worldwide.

synopsis = It's time to construct a flying machine - one that will prove to the world that controlled powered air flight is indeed possible!

notes = Wilbur and Orville both wanted to go, but the coin they flipped landed on its side - hence the reason why they're also asking you to put up a volunteer to pilot the contraption.

completedMessage = Congratulations! The flight was a success!&br;&br;The historic flight was thankfully caught on camera by the lone press agent who responded to the press invitation. His article about your flight has been read by millions, and you have now spurred the imaginations of Kerbals everywhere.

//Contract Limits
   	maxCompletions = 1
   	maxSimultaneous = 1
//	weight = 100.0

autoAccept = false
	declinable = true
	cancellable = true

minExpiry = 7.0
	maxExpiry = 7.0
	deadline = 0

//Contract Reward Modifiers
	prestige = Trivial
   	targetBody = Kerbin

//Contract Rewards
  	advanceFunds = 2000.0
  	rewardFunds = 10000.0
  	rewardReputation = 50.0
 	rewardScience = 10.0

//Contract Penalties
  	failureFunds = 4000.0
 	failureReputation = 5.0

//BEHAVIOURS TO DO WHEN CREATING CONTRACT
	BEHAVIOUR
	{
		name = AwardExperience
		type = AwardExperience

parameter = WrightLand
		experience = 1

}

//PARAMETERS FOR CONTRACT COMPLETION

//Craft definition
	PARAMETER
	{
		name = VesselParameterGroup
		type = VesselParameterGroup
		title = Your flying machine must

define = @/craft
		dissassociateVesselsOnContractCompletion = true

PARAMETER
		{
			name = HasCrew
			type = HasCrew
			title = have a volunteer

minCrew = 1

disableOnStateChange = false
			hideChildren = true

}

PARAMETER
		{
			name = PartValidation
			type = PartValidation
			title = have wings

category = Aero

hideChildren = true

}

PARAMETER
		{
			name = All
			type = All
			title = have an air breathing engine only

PARAMETER
			{
				name = PartValidation
				type = PartValidation
				title = not have any solid rocket engines

NONE
				{
					MODULE
					{
						EngineType = SolidBooster

}

}

hideChildren = true

}

PARAMETER
			{
				name = PartValidation
				type = PartValidation
				title = not have any liquid rocket engines

NONE
				{
					MODULE
					{
						EngineType = LiquidFuel

}

}

hideChildren = true

}

PARAMETER
			{
				name = HasResource
				type = HasResource
				title = not have any solid rocket fuel

resource = SolidFuel				
				minQuantity = 0.0
				maxQuantity = 0.0

hideChildren = true

}

PARAMETER
			{
				name = HasResource
				type = HasResource
				title = not have any oxidizer

resource = Oxidizer				
				minQuantity = 0.0
				maxQuantity = 0.0

hideChildren = true

}

}

}

//Contract Goals
	PARAMETER
	{
		name = VesselParameterGroup
		title = get airborne

vessel = @/craft

PARAMETER
		{
			name = ReachState
			type = ReachState

targetBody = Kerbin		
			situation = FLYING
			minSpeed = 15

completeInSequence = true
			disableOnStateChange = true
			hideChildren = true

}

hideChildren = true

}

//Recovery Parameter - Landing
	PARAMETER
	{
		name = WrightLand
		title = and then land and stop anywhere

vessel = @/craft

PARAMETER
		{
			name = ReachState
			type = ReachState

targetBody = Kerbin
			situation = LANDED
			maxSpeed = 0.0

hideChildren = true

}

hideChildren = true

}

//Recovery Parameter - Craft & Kerbal Safety Check
	PARAMETER
	{
		name = All
		type = All
		title = safely

PARAMETER
		{
			name = VesselNotDestroyed
			type = VesselNotDestroyed
			title = without destroying your flying machine

vessel = @/craft

}

PARAMETER
		{
			name = KerbalDeaths
			type = KerbalDeaths
			title = or killing anyone

vessel = @/craft

}

disableOnStateChange = true

}

}

If you are unable to find any error, other workaround could be to edit config files for other contracts that have Wright-FirstFlight as requirement. Just commenting out (Writing "//" at begining on the line should work) following lines:

REQUIREMENT
    {
        name = CompleteContract
        type = CompleteContract

contractType = Wright-FirstFlight
        minCount = 1

}

It should be possible to write separate MM patch config file that would remove Wright-FirstFlight requirement from all contracts, but can't tell proper syntax right now from top of my head. I will try to re-install everything on KSP 1.7.3 on my side, to see if I also got same errors and what would be possible to edit to fix it. But can't tell when I will have enough free time for all this.

1 hour ago, kcs123 said:

@Dante80. for some reason (don't know exact yet) your first airplane and glider contract throws error in MM config commands and because of that those contracts are not even registered in game to be available in mission control.

I can only share content of my Wright-FirstFlight.cfg file, try to compare with your file, it might be something wrong trough download/install process. Even single missing bracket or something can cause issue. In spoiler section is what I have and coming from GAP version 1.6.1:

Hide contents

If you are unable to find any error, other workaround could be to edit config files for other contracts that have Wright-FirstFlight as requirement. Just commenting out (Writing "//" at begining on the line should work) following lines:

It should be possible to write separate MM patch config file that would remove Wright-FirstFlight requirement from all contracts, but can't tell proper syntax right now from top of my head. I will try to re-install everything on KSP 1.7.3 on my side, to see if I also got same errors and what would be possible to edit to fix it. But can't tell when I will have enough free time for all this.

Many thanks. What I did in the end was indeed change the 3 contracts that require Wright-FirstFlight, this gave me access to the rest of the pack. Checking your code to what I have installed using a Difference Checker shows identical files sadly.

@Irrehaare @kcs123

Fixed it. For some reason, the following is what broke those two missions.

REQUIREMENT:NEEDS[FerramAerospaceResearch]
		{

partModule = FARControllableSurface

}

Removing this from the Wright-FirstFlight and Wright-Glider CFGs (can be found in gamedata/contractpacks/gap/milestones) fixed the problem for me. I don't have FAR installed, and I don't know why this error was happening. But doing this enables those two missions. Cheers.

20 minutes ago, Dante80 said:

I don't have FAR installed, and I don't know why this error was happening. But doing this enables those two missions. Cheers.

That is strange. Double check if you have FerramAerospaceResearch folder inside Gamedata folder. It could be remain of previous installs. Even if you have uninstalled FAR trough CKAN, it is possible that CKAN didn't removed FerramAerospaceResearch folder. Therefore MM still "think" that FAR is installed and attempts to apply MM patches for it in any other mod config files where it is configured.

That GAP piece of code should never be triggered and should have no effect at all unless you got FerramAerospaceResearch in your gamedata directory. Or something is very, very wrong with MM.

EDIT:

You have provided wrong log files, can't find much useful info in those. "KSP.log" contains most useful data (what dll's you have installed and what folders are within gamedata folder) and also MM cache files. Basicaly, all "ModuleManager.*" files in gamedata folder except ModuleManager.dll. Those reveal how patchs are applied in game part database after all MM configs are executed.

Edited by kcs123

• 1 month later...
On 9/9/2019 at 7:39 PM, Inter said:

Hello, Inigma. 
I just finished a 2 hour stream of playing GAP missions.  We set some world records, barnstormed some hangars, commuted a few kerbals, and rescued a couple of climbers.  If you'd like to check out my gameplay and hear my feedback to specific elements of the experience, you can find the stream here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUe9-qPHLVs
Cheers!

Lol. loved the K2 rescue ragdoll. She really needed help, prob why they called it in. ;D adding your playthrough to OP. :D

On 9/10/2019 at 4:39 AM, Inter said:

and rescued a couple of climbers. 

Oh, these "nice" PRE glitches. Sometimes it can twist an airplane inside-out. PRE eliminates the stock jumping-wobbling glitch for landed objects but adds it's own weird effects.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Seems good on 1.9.1. but getting an error:

[WRN 21:35:24.826] unrecognized trailer: '' on: ContractPacks/GAP/Flights/Airline-Flight-120/CONTRACT_TYPE:NEEDS[SquadExpansion/MakingHistory]
[WRN 21:35:24.826] unrecognized trailer: '' on: ContractPacks/GAP/Flights/Airline-Flight-122/CONTRACT_TYPE:NEEDS[SquadExpansion/MakingHistory]
[WRN 21:35:24.827] unrecognized trailer: '' on: ContractPacks/GAP/Flights/Airline-Flight-124/CONTRACT_TYPE:NEEDS[SquadExpansion/MakingHistory]
[WRN 21:35:24.828] unrecognized trailer: '' on: ContractPacks/GAP/Flights/Airline-Flight-201/CONTRACT_TYPE:NEEDS[SquadExpansion/MakingHistory]
[WRN 21:35:24.829] unrecognized trailer: '' on: ContractPacks/GAP/Flights/Airline-Flight-202/CONTRACT_TYPE:NEEDS[SquadExpansion/MakingHistory]
[WRN 21:35:24.830] unrecognized trailer: '' on: ContractPacks/GAP/Flights/Airline-Flight-203/CONTRACT_TYPE:NEEDS[SquadExpansion/MakingHistory]
[WRN 21:35:24.831] unrecognized trailer: '' on: ContractPacks/GAP/Flights/Airline-Flight-30/CONTRACT_TYPE:NEEDS[SquadExpansion/MakingHistory]
[WRN 21:35:24.831] unrecognized trailer: '' on: ContractPacks/GAP/Flights/Airline-Flight-320/CONTRACT_TYPE:NEEDS[SquadExpansion/MakingHistory]
[WRN 21:35:24.831] unrecognized trailer: '' on: ContractPacks/GAP/Flights/Airline-Flight-322/CONTRACT_TYPE:NEEDS[SquadExpansion/MakingHistory]
[WRN 21:35:24.832] unrecognized trailer: '' on: ContractPacks/GAP/Flights/Airline-Flight-324/CONTRACT_TYPE:NEEDS[SquadExpansion/MakingHistory]
[WRN 21:35:24.832] unrecognized trailer: '' on: ContractPacks/GAP/Flights/Airline-Flight-360/CONTRACT_TYPE:NEEDS[SquadExpansion/MakingHistory]

[WRN 21:39:04.142] 1 warning related to GameData/ContractPacks/GAP/Flights/Airline-Flight-120.cfg
[WRN 21:39:04.142] 1 warning related to GameData/ContractPacks/GAP/Flights/Airline-Flight-122.cfg
[WRN 21:39:04.142] 1 warning related to GameData/ContractPacks/GAP/Flights/Airline-Flight-124.cfg
[WRN 21:39:04.142] 1 warning related to GameData/ContractPacks/GAP/Flights/Airline-Flight-201.cfg
[WRN 21:39:04.142] 1 warning related to GameData/ContractPacks/GAP/Flights/Airline-Flight-202.cfg
[WRN 21:39:04.142] 1 warning related to GameData/ContractPacks/GAP/Flights/Airline-Flight-203.cfg
[WRN 21:39:04.142] 1 warning related to GameData/ContractPacks/GAP/Flights/Airline-Flight-30.cfg
[WRN 21:39:04.142] 1 warning related to GameData/ContractPacks/GAP/Flights/Airline-Flight-320.cfg
[WRN 21:39:04.142] 1 warning related to GameData/ContractPacks/GAP/Flights/Airline-Flight-322.cfg
[WRN 21:39:04.142] 1 warning related to GameData/ContractPacks/GAP/Flights/Airline-Flight-324.cfg
[WRN 21:39:04.142] 1 warning related to GameData/ContractPacks/GAP/Flights/Airline-Flight-360.cfg

Edited by KIMCHI

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/21/2020 at 10:58 AM, KIMCHI said:

Seems good on 1.9.1. but getting an error:

[WRN 21:35:24.826] unrecognized trailer: '' on: ContractPacks/GAP/Flights/Airline-Flight-120/CONTRACT_TYPE:NEEDS[SquadExpansion/MakingHistory]
[WRN 21:35:24.826] unrecognized trailer: '' on: ContractPacks/GAP/Flights/Airline-Flight-122/CONTRACT_TYPE:NEEDS[SquadExpansion/MakingHistory]
[WRN 21:35:24.827] unrecognized trailer: '' on: ContractPacks/GAP/Flights/Airline-Flight-124/CONTRACT_TYPE:NEEDS[SquadExpansion/MakingHistory]
[WRN 21:35:24.828] unrecognized trailer: '' on: ContractPacks/GAP/Flights/Airline-Flight-201/CONTRACT_TYPE:NEEDS[SquadExpansion/MakingHistory]
[WRN 21:35:24.829] unrecognized trailer: '' on: ContractPacks/GAP/Flights/Airline-Flight-202/CONTRACT_TYPE:NEEDS[SquadExpansion/MakingHistory]
[WRN 21:35:24.830] unrecognized trailer: '' on: ContractPacks/GAP/Flights/Airline-Flight-203/CONTRACT_TYPE:NEEDS[SquadExpansion/MakingHistory]
[WRN 21:35:24.831] unrecognized trailer: '' on: ContractPacks/GAP/Flights/Airline-Flight-30/CONTRACT_TYPE:NEEDS[SquadExpansion/MakingHistory]
[WRN 21:35:24.831] unrecognized trailer: '' on: ContractPacks/GAP/Flights/Airline-Flight-320/CONTRACT_TYPE:NEEDS[SquadExpansion/MakingHistory]
[WRN 21:35:24.831] unrecognized trailer: '' on: ContractPacks/GAP/Flights/Airline-Flight-322/CONTRACT_TYPE:NEEDS[SquadExpansion/MakingHistory]
[WRN 21:35:24.832] unrecognized trailer: '' on: ContractPacks/GAP/Flights/Airline-Flight-324/CONTRACT_TYPE:NEEDS[SquadExpansion/MakingHistory]
[WRN 21:35:24.832] unrecognized trailer: '' on: ContractPacks/GAP/Flights/Airline-Flight-360/CONTRACT_TYPE:NEEDS[SquadExpansion/MakingHistory]

[WRN 21:39:04.142] 1 warning related to GameData/ContractPacks/GAP/Flights/Airline-Flight-120.cfg
[WRN 21:39:04.142] 1 warning related to GameData/ContractPacks/GAP/Flights/Airline-Flight-122.cfg
[WRN 21:39:04.142] 1 warning related to GameData/ContractPacks/GAP/Flights/Airline-Flight-124.cfg
[WRN 21:39:04.142] 1 warning related to GameData/ContractPacks/GAP/Flights/Airline-Flight-201.cfg
[WRN 21:39:04.142] 1 warning related to GameData/ContractPacks/GAP/Flights/Airline-Flight-202.cfg
[WRN 21:39:04.142] 1 warning related to GameData/ContractPacks/GAP/Flights/Airline-Flight-203.cfg
[WRN 21:39:04.142] 1 warning related to GameData/ContractPacks/GAP/Flights/Airline-Flight-30.cfg
[WRN 21:39:04.142] 1 warning related to GameData/ContractPacks/GAP/Flights/Airline-Flight-320.cfg
[WRN 21:39:04.142] 1 warning related to GameData/ContractPacks/GAP/Flights/Airline-Flight-322.cfg
[WRN 21:39:04.142] 1 warning related to GameData/ContractPacks/GAP/Flights/Airline-Flight-324.cfg
[WRN 21:39:04.142] 1 warning related to GameData/ContractPacks/GAP/Flights/Airline-Flight-360.cfg

Looks like there was some sort of random ASCII crud on the end of the config line. It looks like it doesn't show up in Notepad, but I use Vim anyway. :V

I removed them and zipped 'em up - you can toss the contents of the following into the folder mentioned in your error (and overwrite): https://www.dropbox.com/s/78rfiybt88wd9oq/Flights.zip?dl=0

(no guarantees this'll work, mind you - I'm just now installing GAP myself)

On 7/10/2020 at 5:57 PM, etmoonshade said:

(no guarantees this'll work, mind you - I'm just now installing GAP myself)

For what it's worth, this seems to be working fine in 1.10 - I'm flying Flight 120 now:

F2Eu0Kn.png

Rescale mods make flight and rover ops miserable though. :(

(edit: also, those mountains in the distance are 23km high - almost didn't make it over 'em :V)

Edited by etmoonshade

• 3 weeks later...

Was this the contract pack that had you drop weather buoys around Kerbin? I'm trying to figure out which one it was because those missions were really fun. If they've been removed could I get the configs for them to remake/update them myself?

3 minutes ago, oniontrain said:

Was this the contract pack that had you drop weather buoys around Kerbin? I'm trying to figure out which one it was because those missions were really fun. If they've been removed could I get the configs for them to remake/update them myself?

Yes it is. The contacts are still in the pack, just disabled by simply not referencing them in the current progression of contracts. You or anyone are welcome to modify whatever you wish and share your modifications. :)  I'll be happy to publish any fixes you can offer. Feel free to check out the github link referenced on the OP. :) 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.