CHECK HERE FIRST - common suggestions.

• 1 month later...
On 10/2/2019 at 8:05 PM, Commodoregamer118 said:

I would like a mod that enhace aviation in KSP.

Like systems like GPWS callouts, T-CAS and other sounds.

Also there exists a mod that cause failures? I mean like engine fire or that stuff.

I use 

while I don't use it, there is 

On 10/4/2019 at 4:51 AM, kspnerd122 said:

I hope that they add more science experiments and have them be stock not in a DLC also add a Xenon ISRU so ion ships don't have to bring ridiculous amounts of fuel and you do not have to bring it all from kerbin at great cost.

I recommend you get the following mods:

Near Future mods add Xenon engines and storage (specialized pressurized containment), as well as nuke generators to run them.

and Stockalike Mining Extension, which adds ways to make Xenon off world

For Science there is nothing better than pairing the following 2 mods

and

Universal Storage 2 takes DMagic and puts them into a storage system so you don't have to have parts hanging all over the outside of a ship.

well Im excited of ksp 2 but what of squad as they were not shown of ksp2 and I worry

On 11/10/2017 at 2:12 PM, Gyrfalcon5 said:

You can actually use the keybinds Ctrl+z/Ctrl+y to undo/redo your actions. It' s about as handy as you think it is. The need for a button seems arbitrary with these already implemented.

But wouldn't it be hard to implement that for Xbox? because they need to do something for both PC and Xbox fans

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Is this the forum thread to make wishes?

Then I have two.

1- In previous versions of KSP I remember one of the lacks of the game i wanted to fix the most was the background processing of resources. Vessels not loaded didn't have the modules Generator, ResourceConverter, etc active so you had to wait until the resources were produced. There were different mods like BackgroundProcessign and kerbalism that tried to solve this. Now I see that some resources like Ore harvested or fuel processing is done in background. But there area lot of different resources in the mods out there and wish to know if there is a simple way to process them in the background too or every modder has to write their  own code for resource background processing.

2 - kerbals achivements. Why a veteran kerbal that stands for 3 years in Minmus planetary base or orbital estation has less experience than one that goes out of kerbin SOI and returns?. I think it could be good if kerbals'  flight hours count to calculate the experience, and not only planets visited.

Thank you!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I would really like to see position interpolation for KAL-1000 controllers.

For example, the existing stock flaps/tails/etc can interpolate between control inputs for roll, pitch and yaw. If binding the KAL-1000 to for example the pitch axis, that controller and only that controller can modify the active position of the flap, and hence the flap can only be used for pitch control.

It would be much more useful if KAL-1000 controllers could be engaged, and disengaged with action groups, and simultaneously if multiple controllers with the sample priority, controlling the same part, would have their part control position interpolated. This means that if you had two KAL-1000 controllers with the same priority, one set for pitch, and one set for roll, that when they both try to control the same part (flap, tail, etc) that they would find the best "inbetween" position. Effectively allowing you to simultaneously control one part with two controllers.

Also is it possible to bind a KAL-1000 to the autopilot? So for example a KAL-1000 controller can control a servo with respect to holding prograde/retrograde/etc? Additionally KAL-1000 controllers bound to specific control axes hold their position and do not return to neutral when control input is removed. Is there a way to set them to return to neutral automatically if no autopilot is engaged?

Kind Regards.

• 2 weeks later...

How about a test dummy

A tech tree with crash test dummies to test forces on before putting a Kerbal in danger.

It can start as a simple dead weight rag doll and go to a dummy with force sensors.

Add artificial intelligence and you have a robot/android

A Kerbal android?

Note: people can still have fun sending Kerbals into danger if they still want.

But some places may be to hot,cold, and have too much gravity too explore in the future.

• 2 weeks later...

I made a pic to explain this, ( https://ibb.co/JRrD267 ) but if that doesn't work, here's the idea;

Surface features and surface samples would appear as physical things in the kerbals inventory.

These could the be moved around like any other inventory item, stored into capsules or containers.

This would make missions such as "bring back a mun stone" more interesting or intuitive, and it could also be expanded into autonomous surface sample collection and on-site analysation, with lesser and deminishing science rewards.

• 4 months later...

Can there be a feature where you can change suits during flight? If you don’t know what I mean, say you have a space station and you want to change a kerbals suit from the white default to the ESA suit and vise versa. Also you can change suit type from default to say vintage or future and again vise versa.

Edited by GodlygamerYT

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.