[1.10.0] Kerbal Krash System (0.5.1) 2020-08-05

EnzoMeertens

10 hours ago, EnzoMeertens said:

I've uploaded a new version (0.4.2) that fixes Kerbal damage.

Changelog:

• Fixed Kerbals getting damage.

Wow, nice, fast response!  However, while EVAs no longer spawn with damage off the bat, they do sustain damage from the lightest of nudges.  If I use an mmu, damage is guaranteed, no matter how gentle I go.

3 hours ago, SartinMax said:

How do you think I should set this mod to run it with the pressures? For example, I would like a submarine to be sliced by pressure, or a probe on eve by the atmosphere...

That would require something similar to what I made for nascarlaser1. This is a KKS-Mod that registers damage events and does something fun with it. You can find the forum thread here: 

This would require making your own plugin, though. If I ever find the time, I might be able to do this for you.

3 hours ago, IonMage said:

Wow, nice, fast response!  However, while EVAs no longer spawn with damage off the bat, they do sustain damage from the lightest of nudges.  If I use an mmu, damage is guaranteed, no matter how gentle I go.

I will fix this soon! My apologies. 

Edited by EnzoMeertens

1 hour ago, EnzoMeertens said:

That would require something similar to what I made for nascarlaser1. This is a KKS-Mod that registers damage events and does something fun with it. You can find the forum thread here: 

thank you! What exactly does it do? I do not think it's enough to edit the cfg file, what tools should i use to do what i'm trying to get?

15 hours ago, SartinMax said:

thank you! What exactly does it do? I do not think it's enough to edit the cfg file, what tools should i use to do what i'm trying to get?

Configuration files aren't enough to achieve this. You'd need Visual Studio 2017 to create your own plugin. Which might be a bit too hard if you have no experience in programming.

I will look into your KKS-mod later today.

13 hours ago, evileye.x said:

Hello @EnzoMeertens!

Glad to see this wonderful mod updated!

I've noticed you packaged MM 2.8.0, but 2.8.1 is latest one

Thanks! I will upload a fixed version later today.

55 minutes ago, EnzoMeertens said:

Configuration files aren't enough to achieve this. You'd need Visual Studio 2017 to create your own plugin. Which might be a bit too hard if you have no experience in programming.

I will look into your KKS-mod later today

The KPS - Kerbal Pressure System :D 

Thank you @EnzoMeertens! To you the credit, I think it can become one of the most beautiful changes of kerbal, As is already the case for KKS!

Edited by SartinMax

16 minutes ago, supersonicflyingdutchman said:

No. You've got an extra rudder now.

You mean an extra rudder with a deformed propeller inside :D

Spoiler

extra rudder sold seperately. defromed prop also sold seperately

My apologies. I got called away to South-Korea for work very unexpectedly (at least three days sooner than expected). That's why I haven't uploaded a new version, yet. I will get back in two weeks.

On 21/07/2017 at 9:14 AM, Errol said:

Is there a complete changelog for this somewhere?

I have uploaded a complete changelog a while ago, somewhere in one of these pages. I'll post an updated one when I get back.

On 21/07/2017 at 0:52 PM, evileye.x said:

Is it possible to fix that EVA Kerbals lose EVA propellant on even slightly contact with something?

I have fixed that. I haven't uploaded it, though. Because of my sudden call to SK.

On 22/07/2017 at 6:50 AM, Murican_Jeb said:

Erm...

Isn't this a bit too much deformation?

How did that happen? Does that happen all the time with propellers or any other parts?

2 hours ago, EnzoMeertens said:

How did that happen? Does that happen all the time with propellers or any other parts?

It's the first time this happened. I just crashed headfirst into the SPH.

On July 26, 2017 at 2:55 AM, Murican_Jeb said:

It's the first time this happened. I just crashed headfirst into the SPH.

Good job man!

On July 22, 2017 at 0:50 PM, Murican_Jeb said:

Erm...

Isn't this a bit too much deformation?

Is that a P-40?

4 hours ago, Wildcat111 said:

Is that a P-40?

Yes, but I am making a new one.

You could tell it's a P-40 because of that giant radiator :)

Nevermind, the radiator got smashed but you can also tell it's a P-40 by the Razorback cockpit

Edited by Murican_Jeb

2 hours ago, Murican_Jeb said:

Yes, but I am making a new one.

You could tell it's a P-40 because of that giant radiator :)

Nevermind, the radiator got smashed but you can also tell it's a P-40 by the Razorback cockpit

Yeah. Also the classic tapered down tail and the the wings give it away.  I would suggest you use a Tail Connector with a bit of offset to do the job.

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, monstah said:

Hey there! Just a heads up, CurseForge still has an upload from July 19th :) 

Hi!

I finally got back from South-Korea. Fixed a few bugs and added a "collider subdivision" for more accurate collisions. 

Uploaded new temporary version (0.4.3):

Changelog:

• Fixed Kerbals leaking.
  • Added collider subdivisions for more accurate collisions.
Spoiler

I don't expect collider subdivision to have much of a performance impact. But if this does, you can disable both mesh and collider subdivision using config files by adding _subdivideCollider = false and _subdivideMesh = false.

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, ASCIInerd73 said:

Has anyone made a contract pack for Contract Configurator that uses this to give assignments to damage specific parts? If so, I'd like to play it. If not, I wouldn't mind trying to make one such thing myself, though no guarantees.

You'd probably need to write one or more Contract Configurator extensions before you could even start on the (repair?) contracts.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.