[1.11.x???] STM's Final Frontier Expedition/Rank Ribbon Packs (updated 09/11/20 - one! (AH-AH-AH) New expedition)

SmarterThanMe

23 hours ago, DanTheMan1000 said:

How do I use this?

Welcome to the KSP forums.  Your answer is in this topic's original post (OP, i.e. go to the first page).  You'll need the Final Frontier mod.

Edited by Brigadier
Correction

• 1 month later...
On 1/7/2016 at 9:27 AM, SmarterThanMe said:

INSTALLATION

Download the packs that you want below and move the GameData file from the RAR to your KSP folder. Overwrite where it asks to do so.

Hi, the GameData and STMRibbons folders are missing in the download for 0.11.1:

2o5fcNA.png

Should the "expeditions" folder be extracted directly to GameData now?

• 4 weeks later...

For the Expedition ribbons, some of them I find on earlier posts in this thread so I know RP-wise what I should be aiming for with that ribbon, but some I can't find their origins. I don't know if you remember who or where each ribbon was suggested or what you had in mind when creating some of them. For example, the 2 Spacelab sets were based on an early poster who sent up a space lab station without the space lab, but I can't find where the 7League one was suggested. I am curious just in case there is something I can already base a mission on or if I should try and come up with something.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.